EVE is full of win

I just watched wall-e two times the past week and i gotta say that she isnt a bot with much words but she can surely take the inittiative. Forgive me if there already a discussion topic about eve but if there isn’t let me be the first one to start it.

Welcome to PP OrangeC

Yes Eve is rather short of words but more impulsive…it makes her very human sometimes.

I might work on a music video of her or something, But im not using a mainstream song, actually maybe an instrumental that adapts to the video, kinda like its own score. :smiley:

I agree, EVE is definitely full of win! :laughing: I laugh every time I hear her laugh- she’s got such a gorgeous, sweet tone of voice.

As far as I could see, there is one other thread on EVE that’s currently active- Anybody a big fan of EVE?

Welcome to the boards, OrangeC! Good to see another WALL-E fan around. :smiley:

I just saw soe clips from the movies on youtube and rmmbered how hilarious her dance was in Wall-Es truck, her jumping up and down while the whole thing was shaking made me LOL hard.

I can’t help smiling when Eve giggles :slight_smile:
Pixarians are real gurus when it comes to emotionizing their characters. I like the scenes when Eve flies above the ground and in the canyon, when she discovers that ‘manu-blender’ (don’t know how it is called :wink: ) and the bubble wrap - it makes me grin :slight_smile:

I just remembered that song: You spin me round like a record table by dead or alive would go great with the part when Eve hugs and spins wall-e in space.

Oh gosh that song… I’ve way to many Code Geass meme’s with that exact song @_@.

I love EVE!!! I just watched WALL-E last night for the fifth time ever (I just got the 3-Disc), and I found that her expressiveness is just at the same level as WALL-E’s.

Eve is, how do I say… AWSOME!!! She’s a big reason why the movie was so succesful. I know this is wierd, but is anyone else reminded of an Ipod when they see eve.

Yes she reminds me alot like one of apple’s products. She kinda looks like apples version of an alarm clock.

I do not understand this… I first discovered Eve was about to look ‘iPodish’ when I read some review. While watching the movie, I even didn’t think about whom or what she could remind of.

There’s actually a really stupid Littlewoods advert that’s been showing on TV lately, and there’s these pod things that look just like EVE! Here’s the link- They Are The Egg Men What a rip-off! :laughing:

LOL eve should file a lawsuit.

EVE doesn’t need to file a lawsuit, she can just rush in and blast things.

On topic, yes EVE is a fairly awesome character, it just shows that you can portray emotions even without body language, or vocalisation.

I :heart: Eve. Seriously, she has all the flair, sass, and style that totally makes her human-like!

I mean honestly, who can go wrong with that???

She is my favorite heroine, hence my naming after her.

I am so obsessed with WALL•E it’s not even funny. I hope it’s not too late to still be a fanatic! (1 year anniversary coming up!)

I bought the movie for my iPod, and up to now I’ve seen it about 20 times or more. I’m thinking about making a YouTube channel with my own Wall•E + Eve Fan Art…

<3