(SPOILERS) WALL-E script

Sorry if this is illegal, but I found the WALL-E script online. Also sorry if this was already a thread. Here is the link…

disneystudiosawards.movies.go.co … script.pdf

I found some neat stuff, like EVE says “Weisung?”, “Meirei”, “(Directive in Swahili)?” then “Directive?” in English. That’s pretty cool! Also, notice his name is typed “Wally”- weird. Post any other thoughts! There may be some cool stuff in there!

-EIA-

It’s not illegal… This was officially released. If you check out other company award sites, they have screenplays up too, if they are ‘For Your Consideration’. Warner Bros. has The Dark Knight for example.

I have read most of WALL•E, and all of The Dark Knight. It is quite cool to see what EVE is saying when she first meets WALL•E, and what WALL•E and all of other robots mean when they beep and whistle. As for him being called Wally, I think that that’s just his name. I think that one of the reasons may be this… you may also notice that at the bottom of the first page after the cover sheet, WALL•E is said to be a “Waste Allocation Loader - Earth Class” - Not “Load Lifter”. WAL•E is harder to know how to pronounce properly, so he was originally Wally. Then again… maybe it’s just the human spelling of his name.

Originally seen here…
[url]http://pixarplanet.com/blog/wall-e-awards-page-updated[/url]