WALL•E parody in new Simpsons episode

Pretty funny: youtube.com/watch?v=-c0GYZYyX-M

AHAHHHAAH!! that is epic!!! :smiley:

Yeah I saw that! Short, but hilarious! I think it would probably make more sense once I see the whole episode, because with that one clip it seems kind of random, haha. :slight_smile:

Funny :slight_smile: .
But the one last week with mApple was hilarious!

That’s incredible! Look at WALL-E, all strange and green! :laughing: I need to see the rest of the episode. Thanks for the link, Jibiti.

That was awesome! I can’t wait to see the full episode.

Why was WALL•E green, lol? Must have been Jim Reardon that got that reference in there.

HUN-E?

Lol, that was great! :laughing:

That was awsome! It made Wall-E seem kind of like a jerk though. Pretty cool that they decided to use Wall-E over all the other movies they could’ve used. I’ll have to see the whole episode. Great find Jibiti !

Hon-E (haha!)

The Simpsons hasn’t been funny for at least 5 years now. And this spoof was just stupid.

Oh, shush, eerik; this spoof at least gave WALL-E the credits it didn’t deserved. I think it’s rather funny in the manner of satire, something few Pixar fans are able to appreciate.

Usually I do not l appreciate such things, but this one seemed really HILARIOUS :smiley:
PS: I have never watched The Simpsons. Absolutely.

Haha, that was so funny, “I didn’'t know the future could be scary!”
Jim Reardon, you silly goose!
The Simpsons is just great fun :laughing:

:laughing: Teehee! That was hilarious! Thanks for posting that.

Meh. It was more “hey let’s reference some current pop culture instead of having any sort of real plot of character development”. Usually more Family Style but the Simpsons has been dead to me for years. :frowning:

Who cares about freaking character development? It’s The Simpsons! It’s all in the fun, dude; lighten up, people.

Man. Go watch the old eps.

Ah… The Simpsons were gold before the end of season 9, then they went downhill.

I’ll admit; I was never a big fan of The Simpsons. Heck, I was rather annoyed when my friends decided to play this in the night at the chalet.

However, this one’s got me cracking, so it’s golly good enough for me! :laughing: Maybe because I don’t like WALL-E so it’s fun to get a tease at it, but that doesn’t decrease its entertainment level one bit; at least not for me. :wink: