Wall-E sandwich

Saw this on Gizmodo:

i.gizmodo.com/5138135/the-wall+e-cheese-sandwich

That is soo creative and not very sloopy.
i love it :smiley:

I saw that a while ago. It’s adorable!

stomach grumbles

Oh man, I really want a sandwich now.

Love it!

That…is…EPIC. :open_mouth:

It looks great.
If it was mine, I would refrigerate it for 700 years. I would not want to eat my WALL•E!
And I would make EVE from whipped cream (or something white) next to it.

Aw, that’s so cute!!

I hope I’m not the only one who wished they thought of it first!

Cool! Some people are really creative and WALL•E seems to inspire a lot of people to recreate him in whatever medium. Too bad I’ve always disliked bread crusts. :stuck_out_tongue:

Aw… how adorable! He’s just lying on his back with his arms folded up to his chest gazing at the heavens…

Too bad he won’t live long! ties on handkerchief bib Goodbye cruel world! :smiley:

Haha, that’s adorable! Loving the crusty treads. :laughing:

Dude! That’s awesome! Why didn’t I think of that??? Probably because I’d eat 'em up… then I’d cry for a couple minutes… then make another one! WOO! :smiley:

haha! That’s too cute to eat!
And they did it so well!

Haha yeah! Or maybe even white chocolates.

Or these:

OMG, Roflcoptinator! :astonished: Those are so cool! The only thing is, there are multiple EVEs in each pic, as if all the probes are activated at once.
Did you make those or find them?

haha now thats a cool sandwich!!

and i want a EVE cupcake!! :smiley:

That’s a sweet sandwich nubetre!

Wow roflcoptinator, those are awsome! Did you make those, or know who made them?

Haha no, I’m as bad as Linguini to be honest.

I just saw them on Flickr while looking at pictures of weird cakes (don’t know how I got there), and i thought they were really cute.
But I wonder what the cupcake Eve’s are made of…

Oh my gosh, what an awesome find, roflcoptinator! Do you have the original link? :smiley:

They’re so sweet! (pardon the pun) My guess is they’re made of dough or white chocolate.

I love their myriad gestures and expressions. Some of them look like they’re crying (upside-down half-moons), shocked (placing one hand over their mouths)… there are even a few with outstretched hands as if begging to be cuddled (by a certain robot, of course :wink:). There’s even one in both of the bottom pics who looks like she’s been turned off! :laughing:

This looks like a mashed-up dream sequence from Remy and Wall-E! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup!
flickr.com/photos/abakedcreation/3122276081/

flickr.com/photos/charlavail/2858664044/

I know, huh!
They’d go absolutely perfectly with the Wall-E Sandwhich!

I wouldn’t want to eat it! I would just be thinking of eating poor walle and I just couldn’t do that! lol…

Ha! I never noticed this thread before. That’s adorable… :laughing:

– Mitch