Wall•e soundtrack...

Hi

I’m thinking of getting the Wall•e soundtrack CD but it looks like there are two different ones, at Play.com it is shown to have a brown cover with Wall•e’s eyes on but at Amazon it has the same picture with a white colour. The two are different prices, with Play.coms being cheaper but I’m wondering if anyone knows if there is a difference between the two?

Thanks in advance

I didn’t know that there were two, but as always I’d choose the one with more music, and best sound quality.

I’d suggest getting the one on Amazon. We buy just about everything online from Amazon, and you can trust that you’re getting what you’re seeing. Although it may be a bit more expensive, it’s a site you can trust; as I’ve never heard of Play.com.

I don’t think there is a difference - it’s probably just the quality or editing of the image. You will be getting all 36 tracks. The best sale for a new CD is $15.36. You can click here to check it out for yourself. :wink: Hope this helps.

Either that, or you could always download it on iTunes for $9.99. Wait… are you using a different currency…? :confused:

little chef

Yeah I’m using great british pounds, Play.com is an english site I think, it’s very reliable and there’s no posting cost in the UK. On Play.com it’s £11.99 so that’s what, about 17 dollars? On amazon it’s £18: $25. There’s no track list on Amazon but the Play one says it has all 36 tracks so I guess I’ll just go with that one.

Thank you both.

Yes, I guess being in another country would certainly make a difference… :blush:

Glad I could at least help out. :wink: I’m horrible at currency conversions… :unamused:

Enjoy the music! :wink: It’s worth every dollar… erm, pound… :stuck_out_tongue: (haha lame joke… :laughing:)

little chef

I’d suggest the Play.com one for the cover anyway. I seem to be in a minority but I love the cardboard environmentally-friendly packaging. It’s unique and makes the CD stand out from just about every other CD case out there today.

Personally I would just get the ITunes version. It has over 40 songs, just about every little tune in the entire movie, and I think it’s just about $11

I just bought Down to earth on my Itunes! :stuck_out_tongue: