buy 'n' large huge grocery store and gas station size? WALLE

Hi, i was curious after seeing wall-e during the begining part of the film where walle is exploring the city and going on about his activities i caught a glimpse of a huge buy n large mega-store and gas station. and as i like quirky things and have an interest in architecture in general, i just wondored if somebody on here could tell me the size of the megastore and gas station from the film. i.e. screenshots or perhaps somebody from pixar has blue printss for the store and gas station?. a little strange i know but it caught my attention because of there size and wondored if anybody could help with any possible information on them?

I’m not sure if I can help you, speed101, but that’s a very interesting question. I wonder just how big the definition of a ‘superstore’ got! It might be possible to work out how big the BnL one we see in the movie is using screenshots, as you said, but the perspective might screw things up as we don’t really see the whole store head on as it’s so long. Perhaps someone else might be able to figure this one out.

And welcome to the boards! :smiley: