WALL*E vignettes

I’ve been looking for Wall*E vignettes and found 17 so far. Some may be clips from NASA educational videos, and several seem to only be available on YouTube as Flash videos. The YouTube videos are very poor quality.

I’ve numbered the vignettes I’ve found just for the sake of listing them:

1. vacuum
  2. magnet
  3. hula hoop
  4. headphones
  5. bouncy balls
  6. basketball
  7. baseball
  8. baseball with Eve
  9. camera/screen clip
  10. breakdancing/dancing
  11. fire hydrant
  12. soccer/football
  13. mirror
  14. 3 cups
  15. eve clip
  16. clean up
  17. Wii remote control

There is another one with the Pixar logo that may not quite fit in this category and I call it Luxo Jr. WALL*E changes Luxo Jr.'s light bulb. There is one called “Characters” but it is not a vignette as the others are.

Most, if not all vignettes can be found on YouTube. Some better quality vignettes can be found on the Disney WALL*E website, but only a few of them. I’d love to have them all in really good quality.

I think Pixar is onto something, creating these vignettes. Many are simple, they are really funny and they circulate around a lot and build more affinity and demand for WALLE and Eve. Now if I just had WALLE to help do some work around the house and cleanup, and Eve to take care of security …

If you know of any sites for these vignettes that are better quality than on YouTube, please post the links here so we can share them.

Disney UK site has some vignettes in good resolution referred to as “clips” at:

disney.co.uk/DisneyMovies/Wa … ex_uk.html

Disney US has several in a smaller versions in a ‘widget’ at:

adisney.go.com/disneyvideos/anim … ds/widget/ click on the “Fun Videos” button

On a Wall*E forum there is a nice listing of most of the vignettes, with links to them on YouTube. Some links are dead but most are good:

walleforum.com/index.php?topic=1220.0

You can search and probably find all of these vignettes on YouTube. I hope someone at Pixar loves these as much as I do and keeps releasing one every so often, and posts high quality video of each of them.

Hello jorjbaker,

First and foremost, welcome to Pixar Planet! It’s nice to have you here.

Secondly, the best website I can refer you to is Apple’s official WALL-E trailer page, where the two teasers and the trailer for the film can be viewed. Several of the vignettes are also available in a QuickTime format, including the “Vacuum”, “Magnet”, “Hula Hoop”, “Headphones”, “Bouncing Balls”, and “Fire Hydrant” clips. The page in question can be accessed via this link:

apple.com/trailers/disney/walle/

In addition, almost all (if not every single one) of the WALL-E vignettes can be found on the second disc of the WALL-E two-disc and three-disc DVD sets, and, I assume, on the WALL-E BluRay disc(s), as well. All of them are presented in a high quality format.

Other than that, I’m uncertain as to where you can find higher quality versions of the vignettes that you listed, at least… not in an HD format.

I hope that I was able to assist you somewhat. Have a wonderful day! :slight_smile:

– Mitch