Thought I'd share some stuff Pixar sent me.

I figured this might be a good first post here.
I have a fascination with Wall-E that I can’t really explain being a 23 year old male haha.

Anyways, I’ve been fortunate enough to meet a couple people that work for Pixar, and after expressing my enthusiasm for the film (and some ‘hints’ from me) I received a few packages in the mail.

First was this:

The Art of Wall-E. Great book going through, and breaking down the art in the show.

and last I got this:

Among some stationary, and some interesting illustrations breaking down past concepts of Wall-E and some inner workings of various parts of the robot.

The sketch was done by Jay Shuster the main guy behind the design of Wall-E, Eve and the Axiom.

Anyways, enjoy! :slight_smile:

wow…I am impressed. You must have made quite the impression on them for Pixar to remember you and send you WALL-E memorabilia. I’m jealous of the sketches! What a neat thing to have! Those will definitely be worth something.

Ha-ha. Wow. What a collection! That was most kind of them to send you various illustrations and memorabilia from the film, although the original sketch from Mr. Shuster is definitely the diamond in the set.

Thank you very much for sharing these trinkets with us, and welcome to Pixar Planet! :smiley:

– Mitch

Wow, this is incredible! You’re an incredibly lucky man to receive all those memorabilia! I’m extremely jealous! And the sketch from Mr Shuster… he’s one of my fave artists from The Art of Wall-E! Argh… so… freakin’… awesome!

You made a spectacular entrance here, indeed. Welcome to the forums.

That original sketch is so cool! That’s a piece of Pixar right there! As the others have said, you must’ve made quite an impression on them and showed what an eager Pixar and WALL-E fan you are for them to have sent you all this stuff! You’d probably get a fair amount for that sketch on eBay, but I’m sure it’s not for sale. :laughing:

Thanks for showing us, and welcome to the boards, JeffC. :smiley:

Yes, I feel extremely lucky to have been able to meet the two individuals that sent these items to me!
And thank you all for the welcome :slight_smile:

Wow! great drawings and design sketches. People with connections… lucky!

You are lucky to have met them and gotten stuff from them! All that stationary stuff looks so cool and official…that’s awesome.
By the way, welcome to Pixar Planet!

That’s so cool JeffC! It’s totally awsome that you were able to get all of that stuff. Wall-E truly was an amazing movie.

And welcome to the forums! :slight_smile: