Wall-E Signed Movie Poster by Andrew Stanton

[url]Welcome emeryed.org - BlueHost.com

Walle movie poster signed by Andrew Stanton is up for sell. The money will help benefit the Emery Ed Fund in providing financial support for the Emery Unified School District and its community.

It was available for auction last year at the Pixar Walle Pre-Release Screening, June 2008. The original purchaser could not complete the transaction, and the Emery Ed Fund have been in possession of it since.

If you are interested, you can contact info@emeryed.org or call 510-601-4997.
The asking price is $1000, but we are open for offers.

Proceeds will be accept as donation, and purchaser will not only receive the warm feeling of helping a good cause, but also be notably honored as a donor.

[/img]

Wow, and I thought Sotheby’s was pricey! I guess it’s all for a good cause, though. :smiley:

Any takers? I like Mr Stanton’s little stamp though, I wonder what it is…

Just a words up, 1000k is only asking price. I encourage people to take the chance of making an offer. =)

Also it will be auctioned at the UP Pre-Release Screening Event.

We considered putting it on ebay, but working out the fees, it wasn’t worth the chance to put it up yet.

yet another thing that makes me wish I had money. I think Andrew’s stamp is a little waving WALL-E

Yeah it sure looks like that .

Aww man, I want one… :frowning:

I can’t save up anywhere near 300 dollars let alone 1000.

Hopes that this poster goes to someone who really wants it. :slight_smile:

(And ya I think that’s a mini Wall-E next to Andrew’s signature.)

It is indeed a little WALL-E:

(I don’t claim credit for the mini-jpg, WALL-E Forum user Super Shadowman made it.)

Wow, that’s the coolest Wall-E poster I’ve ever seen. But $1000 is a bit out of my range. I think I have about $500 total in my life savings (c’mon, I’m 15). It would be nice to have though… :frowning:

Andrew must get a different stamp for every movie he directs, since his stamp during Nemo was a fish with a cartoon-y Andrew face…