Japanese WALL-E Blu-ray collectors box

If you have US$ 198.24 to spare for a rather special Blu-ray edition of WALL-E, take a look at the Japanese WALL-E Blu-ray collectors box.
Along with the 3-disc Blu-ray edition (2 BD + 1 DVD) you’ll get The Art of WALL-E and a radio-controlled WALL-E.

The disc does have both English and Japanese audio and subtitles, but beware it is region A (for the BDs) / region 2 (for the DVD) only.

Aww, the Japanese box cover is much nicer than the one I have : (

Yeah, the cover art is really nice on that box set. It looks like a good package- shame about the price! :laughing:

Movies have always been rather expensive in Japan. Even the single-disc BD of WALL-E costs US$ 46.59.
I remember paying over €80 for “Tonari no Totoro” on DVD several years ago.

Agreed on wishing the US had that cover, but anyways, I wonder what the movie sounds like over there.

That’s pretty good merchandise to go along with the purchase! The Art of… is fantastic, and a remote-controlled replica… awesome!

I like the cover too, though I wish they didn’t photoshopped the images from the Russian posters and instead used the original image of them sitting on the bench together.

The Japanese have it pretty good, though. Probably to make up for the very late theatrical release. :slight_smile: