WALL-E Computer case

One russian guy has made a cool WALL-E computer case for his PC.

More pictures @ englishrussia.com/?p=2487

Wow! That looks finger-licking good! Very, very nice casemod - it’ll be cool if the solar recharge panel had a function in the computer… or when the computer starts it plays the Mac Quadra sound (many believe it’s the current Macintosh sound, but it’s not, it’s from this older Mac - it’s on a different key [in musical terms].), or, oooohhhh, you make an EVE iPod dock! :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw this on Wall-E Forums a while back… one of the best Wall-E fan models ever! I think you can even open his ‘tummy lid’. :smiley:

The guy that made it (Dementor) posted it a while back here:

walleforum.com/index.php?topic=3933.0

Interesting that it’s popping up so frequently for the past couple of days, the blog-o-sphere seems to have caught wind of it and you can’t do a Google Blog search on wall-e without running across it about 20 times, lol.

I also think it’s one of the best WALL-E computer cases out there. Dementor did an excellent job on it.

Normally I’m not a big fan of casemodding, but this is just wonderful.
However I think it should run Mac OS X instead of Vista, considering WALL-E’s “recharge complete”-sound, which is of course taken from the Mac.

wow! I want it!

That is just amaizing! It deffinately does Wall-E justice! I especially love his eyes. Best Wall-E case model I’ve seen!

Man alive. That’s incredible! If the creator had the permission to mass produce these I just might be tempted to whip out my wallet…

– Mitch

Wow, that looks really tight. How the heck did that person manage to make it?