Coolest BNL Product?

Robots aside, for me it’s the Hover Chairs. They take everything that was awesome about the hoverboards from Back To The Future and make them into an extremely comfortable recliner. That or the “Regenerative Food Buffet” the captain was talking about.

The Hover Chairs are cool but I really like the robots.

Yeah, robots are incredibly cool but we’ve already got a thread for Favorite WALL•E Robot and I was kind of aiming moreover toward their domestic consumer products

Oh, well in that case The Hover Chairs.

I have to say my favorite invention, besides the robots, is their use of screens and computers. Like I like how the interior of the ships walls are giant screens that show the time and temperature.

Fave BnL products:

Hover-chairs
Sun that tells time and temperature
Food…in a cup!!! :smiley:

Hmmm…I never thought about that. As uncreative as it is, I like the pool. Sorry.

I also love the Holo-Detector specifically because its this gigantically lavish machine that’s ultimately useless. I mean think about it. You put a plant in there, it guides the ship right? But couldn’t they just use the coordinates that were programmed into EVE or her spaceship originally? Also the whole “guided by plant” thing is just hilarious to me- what if someone thought it was a trashcan and tossed in some leftover salad?

It’s pretty much the epitome of Hilarious Expenditure.

It is a super awesome pool though.

The super computer the captain uses. Don’t get me wrong, but the whole idea of saying “hamburger” and getting the entire history of the burger with sharp images on screen seems awesome to me.

I like the computer and the pool.

I like Buy N Large batteries the best. :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice one! I have to say, they are pretty nice batteries.

I like the batteries and the hover chairs

Exactly YouAreAToy!!! Because they they power the hoverchairs! :wink:

And restore your Buzz Lightyear action figure to it’s Play function.

Lol i wasnt thinking that when i typed it but you do have a point. :smiley: