JFF: Rewrite WALL·E's Character

Fanfic Fun Time!

OK, I had to do this for an English paper back in 2009 for Arduous Huxley’s Brave New World:

So I was wondering, just for fun, why not do the same for WALL·E? Instead of having him watch Hello Dolly! what other sources of media would you have influence him? Movies, literature, music anything you can think of and how might that change his character?

What if he got hold of a much more threating and disasterous VHS, like a war flick or something?

You mean like Star Wars? Cuz you’d gotta admit, a WAll-E Skywalker wielding a BnL brand Laser Sword would be pretty cool.

Or Terminator?

I did a mash-up trailer of the concept awhile back, and MAD also did a similar spoof in a recent episode.

You mean of Wall-E? What was the episode called?

lol Terminator would be interesting!

Pixar Builder: Check out the ‘Pixar cameos in MAD’ thread in the Pixar Feature Films Board. :wink:

If you’re interested, type ‘Wallenator Salvation’ in Youtube to check out my mash-up.

Wall-E watching Camp Rock. You could read more about it in my fanfic.

Or…I’ve also considered the possibility of Wall-E having watched a contemporary romance movie (such as Never Been Kissed, A Lot Like Love, or The Notebook), or a teen drama such as Dawson’s Creek, One Tree Hill, or even Gossip Girl, just to see how it would affect his character (I’ve never watched any of the TV dramas listed due to content issues, BTW, and I’ve only seen bits of the movies listed here.)

This one would probably be better than a Terminator one since we’ve already got WALL-ENATOR and thedriveinthatre’s mash-up video.

What if he had watched Austin Powers instead? :wink:

As a movie musical, i can’t think of anything more disasterous than Hello, Dolly. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes! That would be awesome, Austin Powers for the win.

That video is hilarious!

Oh man, that video is hilarious!

What if WALL-E watched Toy Story, as evidence by the Rex toy that they happen in the same universe, and decides that instead of finding a girl friend his number one goal in life is to be played with by a kid?

I thought of a really crazy one a little while ago: what if WALL-E watched Pepe Le Pew cartoons?
[Scene: WALL-E’s Favorite Things]
WALL-E: Do not come wiz me to ze Casbah - we shall make beautiful musicks togezzer right here!

I dunno…crazy idea. :laughing:

Skunklover: Pepe le Pew is amazing, so I like that idea!

Pepe Le Pew is awesome, but what would be even cooler is if he saw Marvin The Martian or Wile E Coyote and decided he really wanted to blow up the Earth. That would be hilariously different.

Great idea Pixar Builder! A violent and angry WALL-E instead of the loveable pacifist one we know!

ellie-jessie-eve, I can totally see WALL-E using highly explosive BnL Brand Weaponry and Gadgetry to catch that robotic roadrunner. :smiley:

Pixar Builder: LOL, so true! Or him trying to blow up the Axiom because it “Obstructs his view from Venus”

WALL-E watching Marvin the Martian or Wil E Coyote would be sooooo awesome! 8D