The 'Define the Last Word' Game

Before i begin, sorry for making new games, i know it’s quite annoying to have so many games on this forum, but i think this one will actually be specific, unlike most others.

Anyway, while watching Wall-E for the 4th time in the Wall-E 500 challenge, i thought to myself, while watching McCrea define almost the last word after he defined another, “How did he get from Earth to Dancing, in all his defining?”, so i thought it be nice to make a fun little game, where you try to make up a definition with Earth, with the last word following up each definition until you get to “Define Dancing”. Since getting this far is so cost-worthy in just one post, each person will make one definition, and the other person will make a definition (or find one) with the last word from that definition until you get to Dancing! And, once you do, the round starts over again, with a new definition for Earth!

So, i’ll start, with the first definition:

Define Earth:
“Earth, The surface of the world, as distinct as the sky or sea.”

And then, you’d make a new definition with Sea. (obviously, some people might get a clue on what to do with sea, but the rest will all be up to you!)

The Sigourney Weaver way: Sea, an expanse of salt water that covers most of the Earth’s surface and surrounds its land masses.

Define “land” :slight_smile:

Define Land:

“Material in the top layer of the surface of the earth in which plants can grow.”

Define plants:

“Plants are living organisms, usually green in color, and can be found in flowering, or non-flowering varieties. Some plants even produce food, such as trees and vines that produce olives and grapes, respectively, in the Mediterranean region.”

Define food:

“Something that is consumed by animals to continue living.”

Define Living:

“The experience of being alive.”

Good thing this game got back on!

Define “Alive”

Having one’s heart beating.

Define: “Beating”.

The Use of mixing ingredients together thoroughly, with either a spoon or an electric mixer.

Define “Mixer”

A mixer is a kitchen applience used to mix foods together.

Define “Foods”

Food: Substances used to nourish living beings for health, growth, and vitality. Most foods are naturally grown in places called farms.

Oh, were starting to get something that the Captain mentioned in the movie!

Define “Farms”:

Giant Fields for gathering and harvesting crops to be put in a barn.

Define “Barn”

Barn is a building that is used to store harvested crops, grain, or livestock.

Define “Livestock”:

Any kind of animal, whether it be pig or chicken, that can be used to gather food or any kind of product.

Define “Product”

Result of an act or a process.

Define “Process”:

The lapsed amount of time or effort put into something, either a speech or community service.

Define “Service”

An event in which an entity takes the responsibility that something desirable happens on the behalf of another entity.

Define “Entity”:

Any kind of person, thing, or object that is there, or profoundly selected for something life changing.

Define “Changing”

Marked by continuous change or effective action.

Define “Action”

Something done or performed

Define “Performed”:

to Act or play in a theater, auditorium, or ballet.

Were almost there, i can feel it now.