WALL-E The Pooh

Yeah I know, strange topic it doesn’t make any sense. One is a robot that’s been stranded for hundreds of years in isolation and the other is a talking stuffed bear that lives in the forest and eats honey.

But, ever since I heard Andrew Stanton state that M-O and WALL-E were “like Pooh and Piglet” on the WALL-E DVD Bonus Features I can’t get that image out of my head. I know I’m the only person who probably thinks this but I see a lot of similarities between the two characters. Both WALL-E and Pooh are very naive, optimistic and are a yellow color. Plus, now I can’t help but imagine WALL-E holding a jar of something.

They actually do have a lot of similar qualities. Cool thread idea! They’re both loyal, lovable and in need of hugs, IMO, haha. Both MO and Piglet have paranoid moments too.

Yeah, I love placing Disney characters in other Disney mediums!

If WALL-E is Winnie and M-O is Piglet, then I also wondered what the other characters would be like then. Here is my short list of WOP characters I think most directly correspond to WALL-E:

WALL-E: Winnie the Pooh
M-O: Piglet
EVE: Rabbit
VAQ-M: Eeyore
HAN-S: Tigger
PR-T: Kanga
LT: Roo
BRL-A: Hard to categorize but I’m going to say Owl because he has a very British accentuated beep

Aw, that’s sweet! WALL-E and M-O do have a great friendship together, just like Winnie and Piglet.