Wall-E Theatre Display - how much would it be worth?

Hello,

I am fairly new to these forums, and I recently decided to sell a Wall-E Theatre display I acquired back in 2008. It has been taking up room in my home, and I thought it would be more meaningful in someone else abode who loved the movie as much as I did.

I was wondering how much someone would pay for one of these. I know most of them are destroyed by now (Due to theatre regulation :frowning:).

Here is a picture of said display:

It is missing the box he stands on, but has everything else.

The people in the theaters play a game with you, just like the ones at the supermarkets with dvd displays. Clearly most are destroyed or taken by someone on the inside, just like projectionists, ushers and popcorn pushers get first dibs with posters. From what I’ve heard, the competition for some movie posters is such, that its established practice to have a pecking order in place, with projectionists first.

Many people here have their own Wall-E’s, robots or toys, purchased at Toys 'R Us. And those do indeed take up room, or have long ago been relegated to the bottom of the closet, next to the shoes. No wonder my Wall-E looks so depressed!

That photo makes the cardboard display seem smaller than the one I saw in my theater. Hmmm…

Well, I found this interesting link from googling:

As a man who once stole a life-size cardboard Wall-E from a cinema so he could have one in his own home (true story), this story will appeal to the child in all of us. Montreal-based creator Marc-André Bazergui clearly loves Wall-E just as much, as he has created his own adorable robot with the use of motors and our favorite childhood toy: LEGOs. Using a LEGO Mindstorms NXT kit, Bazergui created a robot that moves and transforms just like the real Wall-E amazing kids and adults alike.

It’s the basic same size that the Theatre displays were.

I saw someone sell a miniature display once that they got from the Pixar office.

Um, 10 dollars? 11 dollars?

(and the actual retail price of the theatre display is…)

That is a great theatre display, props to you for keeping it so long in good condition. I’m not expert on these things at all, so I have no idea as to the price. Probably like $25.

I’m not sure how much it would go for but I would gladly take it off your hands! Just let me know what you think is fair! Wall-e is my favorite :slight_smile:

Um, I’m not sure if we’re actually allowed to sell things on here… :wink:

You’re correct!

so…lock?

Well, the topic title is “How much would it be worth”. So it’s accpetable to speculate, but keep in mind that it can’t be sold on Pixar Planet.