Fred Willard in Wall•E 2

Let’s hope so, even after him losing his job with PBS after last Wednesday’s silly infraction of the law in an adult theater. I know it ruined Pee Wee Herman’s career, who worked with kids in movies and shows. But Pixar is loyal to people and isn’t so squeamish with how the wind blows.

One might imagine an announcement of Wall•E 2 in about 8 years. Stanton will finish up on FN2 and then have a go at some other movie for 4 more years and then in 2019-2020 announce a prequel to our favorite hero!!

Many of you might have just heard, starting on July 17th, that a leak has occurred in the Pixar apparatus, same happened apparently with Monsters University, regarding a sequel to Finding Nemo. My little finger tells me, and has always told me, that Stanton just loves Wall•E too much to let it go. He has undoubtedly been in on the sequels to TS and now being all ‘burned up’ over John Carter, is out to prove himself!

After running into him in times square last year, it was weird hearing about this. He is such a nice guy in real life!!