The Incredibles 2: 2017?

Could The Incredibles 2 be released in just three years?. The Incredibles came out nearly eleven years ago. :open_mouth:

[i]"Will Incredibles 2 really come out as scheduled on November 2017? How about December, 2018?

These were the two dates listed as possible release for Incredible 2, a story about a family gifted with super powers which came out back in November 5, 2004."[/i]

Wikipedia simply classes this as “rumours”, but I believe that if the production started this month, it’ll be ready by then. :smiley:
Your thoughts? :neutral_face:

Source: christiantoday.com/article/i 
 /61391.htm

Brad Bird announced he was writing the thing this year. Two years (possible less, depending on the exact months) for a Pixar movie, especially since they seem at least vaguely aware that people are losing faith in them, is extremely unlikely, at best. Pixar films typically take four years, at the least.

Also, I don’t think it was ever actually scheduled to come out on either of those dates, even in terms of “originally planned but moved”.

I find it interesting how technology has come so far since the first TI release. With that being said, I actually don’t find this article quite compelling. i feel its all rumors to say the least, nothing concrete. Still on the look out for it though.

“According to the 2015 São Paulo Disney Expo, the film may be released in 2019, fifteen years after the original.”
:astonished:

And yet I’m willing to bet there will still be people who think the sequel was planned from the start. :unamused:

Among all the announced sequels this is the one I hope the most they don’t screw up.

While I cannot imagine TS4 making any kind of sense, and while Finding Dory could make for an entertaining story but nothing truly remarkable, this particular superhero family definitely has potential for a “super” sequel.

This is definitely not one to be wasted on the dreadful “sequelification for the sake or merchandising”.