Which one will be the best: Up, Toy Story 3, or Newt?

which will be the best?

• Toy Story 3
  • Up
  • Newt

0 voters

Which one do you think will be called the best 5 years from now:
Up, Toy Story 3, or Newt?

Make this a poll. :astonished:

The most popular will obviously be Toy Story 3 because it is number 3 and people will be more willing to see it. But I guess the one I will like the most is Newt.

Well, I’m personally quite skeptical of UP. There’s not enough info to know how well I’m gonna’ like it really. And as for Newt, I’m only curious as to how that can be made into a feature length film, but I’m positive Pixar can do it.

Well, in answer to your question, I’d have to say Toy Story 3. The reasons for this are the first two are still called masterpieces and are lookled on as some of Pixar’s best. Toy Story 2 is commonly referred to as one of the best movie sequels out there.(which I wholeheartedly agree with) And seeing as how John Lasseter said they had a great story I’ll predict Toy Story 3.

I personally would go with Toy Story 3 too. I think Lee Unkrich will be great.

I’m extremely excited for all three, and they’re so different, on top of that there’s not much information on them, so I can’t pick but I can say why I’m excited for all three.
Up: It so quirky and exciting sounding. I can’t wait, the teaser image is convincing enough for me. And I can’t wait to see what Pete Docter’s been cooking up all these years.
Toy Story 3: Lee Unkrich, what more can I say,he’s brought great things to all the films he’s co-directed and now we can see how he’ll do directing. And I can’t wait to see the TS characters again, and even some new ones.
Newt: I’m loving the idea, and with Gary Rydstrom directing, I can expect something hilarious, judging by Lifted.
In the poll I’m voting for Up cus it’s coming up next and I’m pumped up for a trailer!

I’m most looking forward to (in order): Up, Newt, then Toy Story 3, but I’m sure they’ll be great in each their own way.

I know they’re all gonna be awesome, but my guess is that Newt will rock the most. :laughing:

I’m also predicting that I’ll like Brooke as much as I like EVE. <3

posts combined by PV

Is Brooke the female Newt in Newt?

Well, I am probably thinking Up will have more sucess, not only with the Box Office, but among the fans too, but I think it is too early to say. We must wait and see to see what does better.

I resisted voting on this poll because I was torn between Toy Story 3 and newt. When it comes down to it, though, I believe that newt is the film that will stand out the most if anything.

What, no The Bear and The Bow?

I wasn’t really sure…I guess with Toy Story 3, we know what to expect, but with the others, they’re something so new and different, unlike anything that Pixar has done before. I went with Toy Story 3 because it’s the only one that I can make any judgement on whatsoever at this moment, but both Up and Newt sound very interesting too.

Toy Story 3. (Obviously biased, though… :smiley: )

Looking most forward to Up. Newt’s plot doesn’t really grab me, but then again, neither did WALL-E’s at first… Actually, this kinda thing is pretty frequent fr me, and I aways love it anyway when it comes to PIXAR.

I’d say Toy Story 3, but seeing how Disney kinda forced PIXAR into it, I can’t help but be a bit worried.

Pete Doctors Up! I think will be the finale of the amazing Critical Success that has been lauded over the past two Pixar films, Wall E and Ratatouille. The three of them together will form a fantastic trio and all seem to go in places that mainstream animation never has in the past to any memorable degree of success. I think that just like Ratatouille and Wall E, Up! will be considered Pixars third true Masterpiece.

Toy Story 3 I think will receive middling reviews, although it will, like Cars 2 as well, be a fantastic movie in line with it’s predecessors, but probably will not reach the phenomenal critical success that my ‘Pixars Masterpieces Trilogy’ has/will.

I am most concerned about Newt, which i’m sure will be great, however i’m worried about the concept. The fact that no Acting voices have been announced for this title, though they have for the releasing later Bear and the Bow, indicates to me that this could be Wall E’s first half taken to an entirely new level. A 90 minute movie with just sound and no dialog makes sense for a Sound Producer to make as his directorial debut. Count me excited if true.

It is a very very exciting time to be a Pixar fan.

Im looking foward to all 3 movies. I’m sure all 3 of them are great in their own way.

I’m definitely looking forward to all three of the films. But as of now, I’m most excited for Up.
I absolutely loved Monsters Inc., and I’m am certainly Pete Docter is finally back with his latest adventure.
I also know the most about Up so far, and it all sounds good, and it only makes me that much more excited, as we await for some true world-premiere trailer (Comic-Con '08, possibly?).

im voting newt

I want more concept art. That stuff is what gets me excited.

Toy Story 3!!!