Newt

Hello! I’m new here.

I love Pixar movies, and Up is my current favorite. I’m not too excited about sequels (Toy Story 3 or Cars 2), but I’m really excited about Newt.

Recently, I found an article that detailed Newt’s plot: (aintitcool.com/talkback_disp … node/36333). My question is, has anybody discussed this before, and what is the conclusion? Could this be real? Because if it’s real, WOW… it’ll make one hell of a movie.

Thanks,

Mike

I’m sure someone will correct me if I’m wrong, but although we’ve had some basic plot summaries posted about here and there, nothing this detailed has been introduced yet! And I agree, fantasia2000, if the plot described in that link is correct, it sounds like Newt is gonna be a great film! The humour already sounds Pixar-esque (the whole [spoil]sock puppet[/spoil] thing sounds rather amusing) and it’s cool to hear about some of the other characters aside from the two main newts.

Whether or not the link is real, I’m not sure. It all sounded very detailed, not only the stuff about Newt but also about other Pixar films (the stuff on The Bear and the Bow is also very interesting, though I’m not so sure about the rather generic cast list so far) but I’m sure there are other people on here who are more able to verify this.

Thanks for posting that link, fantasia2000! And welcome to the boards! :smiley:

^ I think that link is real. Considering that article was published before WALL-E came out, and he had details for WALL-E and Up spot-on - I think it’s easy to trust him.

The part about Brook running away from scientist reminds me of (Up spoilers)[spoil]Kevin running from Muntz and the dogs[/spoil].

We already have a Newt discussion thread: