which sequel do you expect to watch?

To be Pixar’s fans, we all know that Pixar will release” Toy 3” and” Cars 2” in the future. Which animation do you think that is also worth releasing sequel by Pixar? I hope Pixar can release “Finding Nemo 2”, because all the characters in this animation are funny and cute. I want to know more about their stories.What’s your opinions? :slight_smile:

PS sorry i’m a fans from Taiwan my English is not very good

I love the sea world very much !!! I love Nemo , I love Dori and every characters in this movie. I hope Pixar can release a sequel !! :slight_smile:

Welcome to the boards Amanda!

I personally don’t think Finding Nemo 2 would be a very good idea. I think the story is pretty much closed of now that Nemo is back home. It would be silly for nemo to get lost again :wink: . But I do agree, the characters are very funny and cute!

I do think Monsters Inc. 2 would be good. Actually, that one is much rumored. I trust Pixar to come up with compelling story’s.

I hope that Toy Story 3 and Cars 2 are the last of the Pixar sequels, personally, though I doubt that’s going to happen.

And welcome to the boards, Amanda! :smiley: We actually already have a thread dedicated to talking about Pixar sequels, so I’m going to lock this one up. Here’s the other thread- Sequels