Would you be ok with a live action Toy Story Film?

I don’t know if I’d like it at all. However, if they really are going with Live action Pixar films I’d say this would be the most realistic one to do. I don’t want it though :confused:

I don’t know. It would be interesting to see, that’s for sure.

No.

What would be the point? The animation is so great it practically is a live action film!!! :slight_smile:

I don’t think so, especially if the toys were portrayed by humans. The only Pixar films that would work in live action IMO are The Incredibles and WALL-E.

I don’t even know if The Incredibles would work, considering it would take away from the “cartooniness” of it.

Even if Pixar did go down the live-action route, why would they re-create their past films in live-action? Surely it would be better to create all new films? Pixar’s strength is their animation (alongside a good story, characters, etc.) so I doubt they’d re-create any of their past films.

Anyway, there’s already a topic on this here- Me Against The Pixar Live Action Feature Films! where you can discuss what live-action films you’d like to see (or not), so I’ll lock this thread up now.