So, will 1906 actually be a pixar film?

if it is, then that’d suck because it’s not 3D. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying the movie sucks, it’s just that maybe it wouldn’t be such a good idea to break the tradition of 3D films.

It won’t be. In fact, I think there’s a pretty good chance it’s gonna get canceled if you ask me…budget issues.

It definitely will not be a Pixar film. Brad Bird is on loan similar to the way Andrew Stanton is for John Carter.

I agree with Bryko614, though. This film looks like it is going to be canceled. I hope it doesn’t.

Also, if this does go into production, I really hope it isn’t in 3D. I wouldn’t really say that 3D is a Pixar tradition, either.

I believe by 3D, he meant CGI. 3D is totally illogical there, so he just misused the term.

I really hope 1906 comes into fruition, just not as a Pixar film, which I highly doubt it will be, anyway.

I also hope it comes to be, It sounds like a good film.

I hope not. I don’t really want Pixar getting involved with live-action projects.

If they do make this I hope they will at least put one hidden reference to Pixar even though it’s not an official Pixar film.

Is this movie still being worked on? I know that Brad is directing a Mission Impossible film, is he working on both or has 1906 been shelved?

Maybe this is just me, but I would much rather he do 1906 than M:I 4. I don’t like the M:I movies, and I think 1906 would be like the Iron Giant.

IV: I agree, I’d much rather see 1906. Especially since I’ve researched so much about it, I even got to be in San Francisco in 2006 on the 100th Anniversary! I think I’m so interested in the subject because my Great Great Grandma was in San Francisco that day.

She wasn’t injured, was she?

Virginia: Nope, luckly for her she was in North Beach, the Little Italy of San Francisco, and that neighborhood fared better than most, as far as the fires go.

If it is Pixar or it isn’t, I’m still looking forward to this film.