Pixar Planet

What Are You Most Excited For.

Talk about Pixar's upcoming features including any other confirmed, unnamed, or rumored projects here until enough discussion has been generated to warrant their own forum.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Re: What Are You Most Excited For.

Postby xCarsLuverx » Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:56 am

Reaper052 wrote:
Lover_of_Fiction wrote:I know that she's in the movie, but they don't even show her with ANY of the images which show all of the other Radiator Springs characters, such as Fillmore, Luigi, and Sarge. Of course Doc isn't there either, but that's because they didn't want to replace his voice actor and the movie can succeed without him.

I know that Sally's voice actor is listed on IMDB, but still...she was the best character in the show and they are treating her like a weak woman who has to stay home. Well, I hope they aren't but it doesn't seem like she'll be going to Italy, Germany, France or wherever else Lightning McQueen is racing.

She's staying home because she has her own life and her own job to do. She's not going to Europe because she has a hotel she has to run, not because she is a "weak woman". She's a business oriented person who has her own life, and doesn't need to give that life up to go to all of Lightning's races. Would quitting her job and spending all of her time supporting her husband at his job (racing) make her a stronger character? I really don't see how that is.

Husband? :?:

Best Girl EVA!!!
xCarsLuverx
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby Reaper052 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:19 am

xCarsLuverx wrote:Husband? :?:

I wrote that in a rush, and they might as well be married at this point.
"A man walks into a bar. Except it was a metal bar, like a pole. So he got hurt."
Reaper052
Toy Collector

Postby xCarsLuverx » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:21 am

Yeah,that makes sense....

Best Girl EVA!!!
xCarsLuverx
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby bryanbmp » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:25 am

I don't if anyone has notice my love for The Legend of Zelda, but I am dying to play Ocarina of Time 3D when it gets released,,, I am so excited for it too ;-p
ZELDA Skyward Sword GOTY

I AM BACK!
BRAVE ... June 22, 2012
bryanbmp
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby YouAreAToy!!! » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Bryan Your the one who wrote the fan story about Al right?If so when is more coming not trying to rush you just wanted to read more! :D
Mr. Potato Head: It was cold and dark. Nothing but sand and a couple of Lincoln Logs.
Hamm: Uh, I don't think those were Lincoln Logs.
YouAreAToy!!!
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby YouAreAToy!!! » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Hoodwinked Too! just saw the commercial for it looks like it has horrible animation the animation it has literally looks really bad.You could compare it to Toy Story im not saying Toy Story's was bad it came out in 1995 what im saying is this movie is a 2011 movie it should not have animation thats looks the same or possibly worse then a 1995 film.
Mr. Potato Head: It was cold and dark. Nothing but sand and a couple of Lincoln Logs.
YouAreAToy!!!
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby bryanbmp » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:23 pm

YouAreAToy!!! wrote:Bryan Your the one who wrote the fan story about Al right?If so when is more coming not trying to rush you just wanted to read more! :D

No my friend, it wasn't me,, but thanks for confusing me with the original writter ;-p
ZELDA Skyward Sword GOTY

I AM BACK!
BRAVE ... June 22, 2012
bryanbmp
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby YouAreAToy!!! » Fri May 06, 2011 5:15 pm

TDIT how was Hoodwinked too! I know you said you saw it in another post from what I could see in trailers the animation looked horrible....But I can not judge since i have not seen the film
YouAreAToy!!!
AXIOM Crewmember

Postby SullyMike » Tue May 10, 2011 9:34 pm

YouAreAToy!!! wrote:Hoodwinked Too! just saw the commercial for it looks like it has horrible animation the animation it has literally looks really bad.You could compare it to Toy Story im not saying Toy Story's was bad it came out in 1995 what im saying is this movie is a 2011 movie it should not have animation thats looks the same or possibly worse then a 1995 film.

The jokes were horrible too. I suggest watching the first Hoodwinked--sure, the animation was sub-par there, but the plotline was amazing. When I asked for a sequel, I did NOT want this...
SullyMike
AXIOM Crewmember

Previous

Return to Upcoming Features