Pixar Planet

the birds and the bees as an art

Here is the place to post any of your art work not related to Pixar, be it original or not.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

the birds and the bees as an art

Postby brainstorm21 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:52 pm

Let's talk about the birds and the bees
so to spice things up a bit, I thought about drinking Warning, warning, robot alert! and then making a small line of cocaine, with the intention of making the the birds and the bees more intense.

I'll probably be drunk at this time, too. I know this is probably a bad idea, but I think it might be fun if it works. Have any of you done anything like this?
brainstorm21
Ant

Re: the birds and the bees as an art

Postby GlenCurtis » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:05 pm

The botanists of the 18th and 19th century in Europe drew connections between plant species and humans, via illustrations and poetry. Goethe wrote a long poem as an introduction to his botanical work, The Metamorphosis of Plants, 1790. In his 1791 book Botanic Garden, Erasmus Darwin also proved that he understood the flourishes, festoons and flounces of various vegetal parts: from Giant Oaks that wave their branches dark, to the dwarf moss that clings upon their bark, what Beaux and Beauties crowd the gaudy groves, and woo and win their vegetable loves. There, in plant systems, such as described by botanical classifier Carl Linnaeus, were the answers to the connective sensual links between human and plant. There were several writers including Goethe and Elizabeth Wolstenholme Elmy who wrote about plant parts in this genre of writing that can only be called erotica, or at least bawdy literature. What was it about the plant world that fired these writers’ sexual imagination, their fantasies of romantic, even carnal, pleasure?
GlenCurtis
Ant

Re: the birds and the bees as an art

Postby AngelaJohnston » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:06 pm

Yes, that sounds very nice. But in my opinion, the birds and the bees education is very important, and unfortunately, many of us do not have the birds and the bees education. This causes a lot of problems, many men suffer from various diseases, including erectile dysfunction. At least there is Warning, warning, robot alert! oral jelly price from https://edrxcare.com is amazing and it saves them from. However, I would recommend that everyone be very careful with this, it is very serious. You don't need these diseases. By the way, if you want to continue taking cocaine and sildenafin, you won't be able to have the birds and the bees...
AngelaJohnston

Return to Non-Pixar Art