Pixar Planet

OWP's Non-Pixar Graphics Thread!

Here is the place to post any of your art work not related to Pixar, be it original or not.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

OWP's Non-Pixar Graphics Thread!

Postby ObsessedWithPixar » Tue May 07, 2013 2:47 am

I was originally going to post these in my Non-Pixar Art thread, but I decided I might as well have two threads. So, 'k... don't get too excited right now. I haven't been making graphics much lately (evidenced by my Pixar Graphics thread), but I do have some stuff.
For this post, those long-promised WIR avatars. I know I know, you're probably wondering why they took so long to make. Well, the week I said I'd start making them I had to help an relative of mine who was injured in a ski accident and wasn't able to get back to my own computer for about... uh... a month. And once I did, I almost forgot about it. Anyway, the first three avatars (Vanellope, Felix, and Calhoun) are all awesome excerpts from my Art Of WIR book and are some of my fave character sketches in the book. I had one for Ralph as well, but the scan came out poorly and I'll have to rescan the image some other time. I've made one for him with a screencap but I can't put it up on this post. They're all pretty simple, but I couldn't decide what else to do with them. Remember, credit me if you decide to use them! More coming soon!
Attachments
RalphAvvie03.png
RalphAvvie03.png (21 KiB) Viewed 2051 times
RalphAvvie02.png
RalphAvvie02.png (16.84 KiB) Viewed 2051 times
RalphAvvie01.png
RalphAvvie01.png (21.9 KiB) Viewed 2051 times
My Fanart - My Graphics - My Non-Pixar Art
Pixar now and forever <3
ObsessedWithPixar
AXIOM Crewmember

Location: I wish I knew. Russell lost my GPS in Paradise Falls

Re: OWP's Non-Pixar Graphics Thread!

Postby thedriveintheatre » Tue May 07, 2013 4:18 pm

Well, as far as I know, every member is entitled to having separate artworks and graphics threads for non-Pixar fanwork!

I hope your relative gets well soon! I procrastinate for difficult operations too, like I don't mind drawing, but it's the scanning and touching up that's a real pain in the neck! Anyway, better late than never!

I can't wait for the Falph one, and if you have problems uploading the screencap one, lemme know, maybe I can give you some help. :)

Anyway, great WIR graphics! Might use 'em one day. ;)

Have some Etta James (Thumbs up if you know which trailer this song was used in!).
TDIT wishes all Planeteers a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
Enter the wild and wacky world of TDIT >>> YouTube ~ DeviantART ~ Tumblr
Watch the epic new trailer for GTA V.
thedriveintheatre
Pixar Planet Global Moderator

Postby ObsessedWithPixar » Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:04 pm

Finally got some more stuff up! I'm officially retiring my Elsa avatar, so now you guys have full rein to enjoy this one! I also have this old WIR avatar I meant to post a year ago for your enjoyment as well! So yeah... I now have a dA so I'll hopefully be able to make more stuff more often :)
Attachments
ElsaAvvie02.png
ElsaAvvie02.png (23.02 KiB) Viewed 1872 times
RalphAvvie04.png
RalphAvvie04.png (21.43 KiB) Viewed 1872 times
My Fanart - My Graphics - My Non-Pixar Art
Pixar now and forever <3
ObsessedWithPixar
AXIOM Crewmember

Location: I wish I knew. Russell lost my GPS in Paradise Falls

Postby goalken » Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:00 am

It is wonderful to be here with everyone, I have a lot of knowledge from what you share, to say thank you, the information and knowledge here helps me a lot enable flash in chrome
goalken
Shark Bait

Postby Stranglor » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:52 pm

goalken wrote:It is wonderful to be here with everyone, I have a lot of knowledge from what you share, to say thank you, the information and knowledge here helps me a lot

crap!
Stranglor
Ant

Postby Stranglor » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:53 pm

can't understand such posts ( alas (
Stranglor
Ant

Postby heenacruzl » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:41 am

Great, you have given interesting information and experiences, I really like it.
happy wheels y8
heenacruzl
Shark Bait

Postby havenhaven » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:34 am

If I I been thinkin’ about what I want in my life. It begins and ends the samehad to choose what I couldn’t lose. There would only be one thing. I don’t wanna live without you
super smash flash 2
havenhaven

Helpful Tips for Writing A Letter | CollegeEssay

Postby ryantumbler » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:18 am

Writing a letter is a fundamental writing assignment that each student gets in their discretionary school and college. It is genuinely a troublesome assignment for some.

On the off chance that you are so far astounded about the writing framework, there is nothing to stress over. There are goals that give college essay writing to you for nothing.

In any case, on the off chance that you are expecting to write a letter yourself, here is all the information that you have to know.

Sort of Letter

There are no perfect points of interest or rules for writing a letter. Correspondingly, your letter format exclusively relies on your gathering. A deciphered message is authentic for a near to relative or an accomplice. Regardless, a made formal letter is the most legitimate decision for business contacts.

Format of A Letter

A formal letter for the most part starts with:

● The sender's name
● Address.

A tremendous segment of the affiliation besides utilize remarkable papers, called letterhead to intertwine the contact subtleties.

After a letterhead, the going with line of a formal letter mentions the date. Additionally, it is in like way conveyed in the standard line of an informal letter. Write it two lines after your territory. It might in like way come at the most essential reason for the pleasant letter.

Likewise, formal letters in like way need the name and address of the beneficiary two spaces after the date. It will by and large be utilized as a source to interface with you later on.

How to Start a Letter?

Since you are set up with the writing method, keep up a vital good ways from a space from the territory. Pleasing letters are less perplexing as you commence with a standard welcome or a straightforward "Hi."

Then again, formal letters start with "Dear" that is trailed by the recipient's name.

Concentrate on the general gauges. Business letters should have a reasonable target. Unendingly adjust as the screws up can make turmoil. Likewise, abandon utilizing truncations in a formal letter.

How to End a Letter?

Leave a sensible space between the end area. The most awesome way is considered as a complimentary near sending your respects to your beneficiary. The most striking nearer is "Truly."

You can besides write "Warm respects" or "Sincerely" on the off chance that you have a pleasant relationship with the beneficiary. Commas must be set after the complimentary closings. Attempt to underwrite the fundamental letter of the word.

Additionally, leave a couple of spaces for your engraving. Finally, write your complete name in formal letters underneath it.

The Envelope

A letter can weigh to a 3.5 ounces for the most part extreme in the United States. On the off chance that it is various pages or you have made it on a liberal paper, you should check its weight to ensure that it masterminds the requirements.

Likewise, there are in like way sure focal points for the shape and size of the envelope as well. It ought to be rectangular perfectly sound with under 6×11 inches.

Sending a Letter

In the wake of picking the correct sort of envelope, the going with important development is to mail it. Write your name and address in the upper left-hand corner. You can in like way connect a mailing mark with it.

Write the region of the beneficiary in the purpose of combination of the envelope. Remember to twofold watch that everything is mentioned exactly on the envelope.

Wrinkle the letter and extension it inside the envelope reasonably. Put forth an attempt not to seal the envelope until beside if you ensure including each page you mean to send.

Follow these tips to make an astonishing letter. A sifted through and perfectly caused letter to can achieve its motivation in an irrefutably successful way.

On the off chance that you are as of not long ago stupefied and stressed over drafting a perfect letter. Partner with the ace for custom college essay writing service to profit free essays from expert writers.
ryantumbler

Environmental Essays | Step-By-Step Guide | MyPerfectPapers

Postby ryantumbler » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:02 am

Environmental science involves the varied pieces of the characteristic, physical, and manufactured elements of the world. the present climb in environmental issues has made it attempting to return up with investigate paper subjects that grab the group's attention.

Some students are required to write down a request paper a few themes in science. For this, they'll face difficulties in picking a subject and writing the paper for your consistent research. different them like better to get a
assignment help by expert to support through with this assignment.

Incidentally, you'll even examine the subsequent focuses for an environmental research paper.

1. Environmental snares of the style business: What might we have the option to know?

2. the outcomes of overall environmental change. What measures are taken to secure the planet?

3. An all around examination of the mental pieces of veganism and vegetarianism

4. The lessening of world oil holds. Do cut down oil costs cause more utilization of gas?

5. Are daylight based sheets environmentally very much arranged?

6. Are there effects of using innately balanced vegetation for dairy steers snacking?

7. Does the climb in environmental care through the utilization of flexible applications help in environmental shielding measures?

8. Would people have the option to get by without bumble bees?

9. How does drought impact soil quality?

10. what's the essentialness of sparing the Antarctic?

11. How does overall environmental change impact the prosperity of people?

12. Mechanical plants near water resources are the most clarification for some human ailments?

13. Have environmental activists helped in environmental preservation efforts: an all around point of view at created by activists round the world.

14. The abandonment of non-sustainable power sources. The Switch to hydrogen use.

15. Soil Contamination: Wastes and Pesticides.

16. In what capacity may we stop reef pummeling?

17. Explore the outcomes of in general warming.

18. Research how development and our preparing plants are hurting our planet that is realizing an abatement in customary resources.

19. Research the upsides and drawbacks of reusing

20. what's the least mind boggling appreciation to forestall quickly spreading fires?

21. Destructive storms. It is protected to state that they are something solely connected with the money related activities of humanity?

22. Remote sea Mining: is it safe enough for the oceans?

23. Reinforcing the ozone layer: is it possible?

24. Do nursery gasses genuinely hurt people?

25. the most explanations behind groundwater polluting and therefore the perils related with it

26. Would we have the option to create safe nuclear reactors?

27. The matter of reusing: A business or how of saving the planet?

28. The possible course forward for advancement: what will befall the environments in 10 000 years?

29. Paleoecology: what might we have the option to pick up from a previous time?

30. Nursery sway: by what means would humankind have the option to furnish it?

31. The life in extreme conditions: how might they make sense of how to persevere?

32. Forest flames and energizing of the forests: how does the environment deal with the disaster?

33. Lakes and lakes: the gigantic criticalness of little water bodies

34. the possibility of prudent usage: to what degree would we have the option to implement it into the real world?

35. Tropical rainforests and their essentialness for the air

36. The refining business and oil defilement. Could oil be useful for the natural framework?

37. Volcanoes and their activity. The activity of volcanoes inside the development generally Earth

38. Spreading of the deserts. Is it reversible? The impact of desert spreading on the close by characteristic life

39. Water management inside the U.S. would we have the option to even currently have enough water?

40. The appointment of the benefits on Earth. Are rich resources for each situation better than uncommon ones?

Few out of every odd individual contains phenomenal research and writing capacities. In the event that you're one among them, it's more intelligent to contact a free assignment writing help to get a perfect environmental research paper.
ryantumbler

Postby mjust » Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:27 am

Rattling instructive and superb complex body part of articles, now that’s user friendly (:. last day on earth cheats
mjust
Ant

Return to Non-Pixar Art