Nightwheels Non-Pixar Tech Art and Doodles

Oh boy oh boy oh boy. Now I can show you guys other things I have done art wise.
First for the Tech Art so far:

My doodles so far:

i156.photobucket.com/albums/t29/ … 71024x.png

My videos so far:

youtube.com/profile_videos?user=nightwheel

You have made some really, really funny ones nightwheel. I really like the nerds one and the first one! It made me roll on the floor, busting my gut.

Mitch i said I would make a you a sig as a gift well here is your sig:

click to see the sig to see actual size

Hey Nightwheel, that looks pretty cute! I bet Mitch is going to love it!

nightwheel - Haha! That’s funny. Poor Remy’s other brother… (snigger) :laughing:

Thank you, nightwheel! :wink:

– Mitch

Hopefuly you will use it if not I will (snigger)

Well it about dern time I show off some new art. (looking at the last post’s date in the topic)

A Picture of Larry Boy a drew 2 year ago. Now Digtaly preseverd:
i156.photobucket.com/albums/t29/ … awling.jpg

Now the next 3 Drawing are case concepts I have came up with for 2 projects I’ve been working on. Both project are electronic and gaming related. [spoil]Yes I’m a nerd :laughing: . And proud of it :sunglasses: [/spoil]

These first two case concepts are for a project I’ve worked on some that I’m calling the “Namco Portable”:

For anyone intersted, I do have a Progrees thread for this thing here: forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?t=19967

Now this this is a case concept I’ve came up with for my Sega Game Gear. Which I’m fixing and Re-Designing:

Again, for anyone interested, I too have a progress thread for this thing: forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?t=22963

Well thats all I have for now guys. I’ll try to have more drawing and and photo edits in the next week or so.

They look really, really intresting Nightwheel.

It’s all good. I’m kinda nerdy too. pushes glasses back up my nose Anyway, I really liked the cell phone reception one! That one made me laugh :slight_smile:

OH WOW! I haven’t posted any art since February.

I’ll just have to fix that won’t I? Here we go, here’s something i made a while back somewhere between Kindergarten and 3rd Grade. I call it the Fishbird: