Maggie's non-Pixar art

First of all, I’ve got to thank Dash and to the other people who created this new forum! :smiley:

Second, I’m not sure if you all know this but I’m in a The Lion King mood, and these are my first lion drawings:
Simba and Nala

Simba singing I Just Can’t Wait to be King

Simba crying

Adult Simba

My fursona! :laughing:

For now, that’s it. =)

Those are awesome!

I love this one the best:

You drew these? I am floored by you’re talent, Maggie . Of course, I shouldn’t be too surprised since you do such great Pixar-related art. Keep this up and you could get a long - lasting position at Disney. :smiley: :wink:

Ah, cool. Lion King! They look awesome Maggie; I can’t wait to see more. :sunglasses:

Oh yes, your obsession… :laughing: (snigger)

They all look magnificent, Maggie! You really have a knack for drawing lions, I must say. I especially like that second sketch of Simba in all his singing glory. Heheh. Oh, and your “fursona” is cute. ;-p

Keep up the good work, dude! :smiley:

– Mitch

Oh I absolutely adore your lion king drawings Maggie! Excellent work! You are so incredible when you draw animals. Nice work. Can’t wait to see more.

OMG!! are you sure you don’t work at Disney because them are perfect :smiley:

OMG! Those are all super good looking, great work on them Maggie!!! :smiley:

Thank you for all the nice compliments, guys! :smiley: I must tell you that I just started drawing lions this month… :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Bill - Wow, what a compliment! You have no idea how you made me happy… :wink:

nightwheel - Lol! :laughing: Yes, I’m sure I don’t work for Disney or Pixar… But you guys know I’d like to! :laughing: :wink:

Oh, yeah… :laughing:

I’ve seen the finished products on dA, since I didn’t get a chance to comment there I’ll just say they’re all great now! True to the Disney design Maggie! :mrgreen:

Maggie- You’ve really got the Lion King style down to a T! Amazing work there- no critique from me! :laughing:

Thanks, Pixfan and lizardgirl! :smiley:

lizardgirl - No critique from you?! Boy, I feel good… :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

Here are some more:

My fursona colored

My persona

Ooo – I like the colored ones! The anatomy could use a little work, but other than that…it’s good! Nice job. :smiley:

– Mitch

Thanks Mitch! :smiley:
I’ll practice more on the anatomy… :wink:

Pretty colors! I like 'em Maggie! :smiley:

Love the sketches, Maggie . Keep em’ coming. :wink:

Maggie - Heheh. Yep. Practice makes perfect!

You’re welcome. :wink:

– Mitch

Nice work Maggie! Your art skills make me so incredibly jealous! :smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue:

As Mitch said, the colouring on these two is impressive! You’ve got a good taste in different shades of colour. My fursona looks great in colour, although the paws could do with a little re-shaping. My persona is really, really good, especially the highlights and lowlights in your hair- nice attention to detail, there. :smiley:

Thanks to all of you! :smiley:

Yeah, I know, the paws look kinda weird… Well, I had no reference when I drew them, I was trying to do it by myself. :wink:

This next one is very special to me: it’s a gift for Mitch and sharpie.

link

I did the drawing when I was camping, and colored it with Photoshop… I’m still trying to figure out how does that thing work! :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyways, that’s how I imagine them to look like. Mitch is the one with the long hair and sharpie is the one with the beret. And I’m obviously the one in the middle. ;-p I had an alternative title for this, and it was “The Ratatouille Trio”. I tried to add some “Ratatouille-ness” to the drawing. That’s why Mitch is wearing a shirt with the movie’s logo, I’m wearing a chef’s toque (I pretend that it belonged to Linguini! ;-p) and sharpie’s wearing the French beret. :wink:

And the only critique I have is that I hate my arm and hand, they turned out horribly! :unamused: ^^;

I hope you guys like it! :smiley: