Tay's Artwork

If you can even call it that haha.

Sooo, I love making signatures for people. =D I have about three signature request threads on a bunch of different forums haha.

I use GIMP. It’s kind of like Photoshop. I’ve used both programs, and I prefer GIMP (although Photoshop’s results look veeery nice. I just don’t know how to create anything good on it haha)

Here are some examples of my work.

(The girl who requested a sig’s horse’s name was Eclipse haha)

My beautiful baby girl…she died last January. She was only four years old. It’s a pretty gruesome story, so I won’t mention it right now haha.

A drawing I did for a friend’s birthday. It dosn’t look very good. XD

A request done for JoJo…I don’t remember her name on here. She was violet101 back on the old boards.

I made rain!
The pony in the picture is a school horse at my barn. My sister sometimes rides her.

Cat girl and anime boy I drew a million years ago.

I turned everything black and white, then re-coloured his eyes. Yes, they’re supposed to be red haha.

Sparkle my little pony. I didn’t draw it, I just sparkleized it. XD

Yes, I take requests. Just PM me. =D I don’t do drawing requests though. I can make manips, sigs, [sometimes] avatars, etc.

Woow. So sorry for the flood!

I’m diggin’ your Pikachu sig. ;-p

~~=oP

Hehe thank you, PV! =D I still have a thing for Pokemon haha.

I see you express your love of animals really well with the banners and graphics. I love the Pikachu one as well. Nice job on them!

Tay- You’ve definitely got some talent with manipulating graphics, there! They’re all very neat and look complete. And your hand drawn pictures are good too- love the concept. :smiley:

Thanks guys ;D

Some newer stuff from my DA account…

Never Too Late

teelerthekitty.deviantart.com/ar … e-65402784

Bleed It Out

teelerthekitty.deviantart.com/ar … t-65735573

Wow Tay! They both look really cool I like the first one. It is so bright and gives a hint of happiness. The text is kinda hard to see in that one though.

Thanks =D

Yeah, it was frustrating me haha. Oh well. I posted the lyrics in the comments section, so eh. XD I have a tough time with placing text on manipulations. =/ I’m not very good at it haha. The Bleed It Out one looks messed up because of the text. And the wing looks funny.

Bleed it OUt was cool in its own way. I like that the two pictures had a contrasting nature to each other. At least you got to input what you truely love most.

Tay - Very nice graphics you have here, Tay! You’ve certainly got some talent, that’s for sure. I especially love the first signature and the “My Fantasy” graphic. Nice job! :wink:

Oh, and your “Pacman” signature is absolutely hilarious!! :laughing:

– Mitch

Tay- I really like ‘Bleed It Out’- it’s got a really creepy, misty atmosphere to it. :smiley:

Thanks guys! =DD

Bleed It Out was made for a friend. She loves the dark and creepy-themed things. She also likes Linkin Park, which is the band that sings the song ‘Bleed It Out’.

Never Too Late was made for my best friend. her horse just got sold, and she’s been incredbly upset over it. It was basically a gift saying I’m always going to be there for her, and she shouldn’t give up.

And thank you, Mitch! I love Pac Man haha

New one!

First Day of my Life
teelerthekitty.deviantart.com/ar … e-66221129

I have to say that I really liked how you combine two really beautiful looking animals into one. Really nice work Tay.

vimfuego–Thanks XD

TSS-- Thank you. =D

DA updated. Go lookie.

I just saw your updated DA Tay. Really cute pictures, especially the horses.

Thanksss.

Anyone wanna request? I’m reeeeally bored. XD

Something new!

i61.photobucket.com/albums/h54/t … mories.png

Check my DA. Updated!

Hey Tay, something is wrong with the link you gave.

Yeah I moved everything. You’ll just have to go through my DA.