Bill's Non-Pixar art

Here’s a sketch of a dragon.

I’m particularly proud of this one. It took me four days of hard labor to complete.

Very unique (yet familiar) style you got there Bill! :mrgreen:

My sister and I agree that this is the cutest, most original drawing of a dragon we have ever seen! Bravo!
sheila

Bill - Some beautiful detailing and shading there, but what makes this even better is how unique its design is! :smiley:

Bill - Haha! You could compose something for a Tim Burton film, Bill! :smiley: :wink:

Actually, I really do like your style. It’s bold and playful, yet unique and imaginative. I particularly like how you’ve put the skill of shading and lighting to use.

Great job! :wink:

– Mitch

Oooh! Absolutely beautiful Bill! Wonderful, wonderful work! I am impressed!

Ohhh, wait! You know what your artwork reminds me of, Bill? The Croc games. I think it’s the eyes and claws that do it, but the overall composition simply reminds me of those games. Croc 2 is one of my favorite things in the world; consider it a compliment! :wink:

– Mitch

Aw, man, that’s great! I wish I could draw like that, :slight_smile:

:open_mouth:

Wow, Bill, I’m very impressed! Great job! :wink:

Here’s a Simpsons sketch I did last month.

I will post my original work next.

WOW! I remember Croc! I used to play the demo over and over and over and over, etc. Sadly, I’ve only gone through Croc 2 once. It sure was fun, though!

And great job, Bill! :smiley:

Thanks. More work is coming soon, guys. :wink:

Any requests?

The Simpson sketch looks amazing Bill! I really like it. Keep it up dude!

Here’s an original sketch of a pelican I drew last month.

Hey, that pelican looks really nice. It looks really cartoony! Excellent work Bill.

It looks like that pelican could be in Finding Nemo. Well done.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I’ll try to get more on here soon. :wink:

I can’t wait to see it dude. Speaking of which, what is next anyways?

To be completely honest with you, I don’t know. I’ll just post whatever comes up. :wink:

Would you like a suggestion Bill?