Witch_of_Night's Stuff

Here are some drawings I drew about a year ago:

Okay, those are just drawings from the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas but I won’t post only TNBC fanart, promise.

Good God…! Those are…Masterpieces. Wonderfully done.

Ooo – my sister would love to see those! I must show them to her, oui…

Nice drawings, Witch_of_Night! :wink:

– Mitch

Excellent drawings WON! Very amazing!

Thank you everyone. Here are some more. This time nameless characters reprsenting some job class in the Final Fantasy series:

Ninja:

Trainer:

Summoner:

Songstress:

Chemist:

Gambler:

Dark Knight:

Gunner:

Oooh, pretty pictures! They all look so cool. Makes me want to be one of them some how. Keep it up.

Those TNBC ones are pretty good! I like the one with Jack holding his head in his hand.

Thank you, everyone.

Here are some Final Fantasy VIII fanarts:

Squall Leonhart

Quistis Trepe

Zell Dincht

Selphie Tilmitt

Rinoa Heartilly

Irvine Kinneas

By the way, it was the first time that I drew the characters from my favorite Final Fantasy.

I am totally clueless when it comes to Final Fantasy. But I will tell you that those pieces of art right there is absolutely marvelous! Totally blew me away when I saw it!

Here are more pics:

Fallen Angel:

And the first time I drew Mickey, Donald and Goofy ever:

The drawings of Donald and Goofy are a little older and I’m planning to draw them again.

Hey, that’s very good! I paticularly like the way you drew Donald and Goofy. That’s incredible work. :smiley: :wink:

I love the Mickey Mouse characters WON! Keep it up.

After an eternity here’s a new picture:

Oh wow WON! It looks really, incredibly beautiful. You are an amazing artist.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Here’s another picture:

Very cute drawing WON. i think the word Kawaii is the best word to describe it.

Thank you, although I don’t know what “kawaii” means. (But it reminds me of Hawaii)

Here is a Wedding picture:

And here is the bride alone:

WON: Well, it means “cool” in Japanese, kawaii. And speaking of cool, I love your pictures. Really, really cool.

Hehe, thank you^^

Well, it’s not a drawing, but I think I should share it with you. I made this one with my brother a while back:

Cookies to those who can recognize the background :smiley:

(Sorry for double posting)

I’ve got a question: Can someone please change the title to “Witch of Night’s stuff”? I don’t feel like openeing a new topic for videos and GFX works and I think it’s better to have all my stuff in one place.

And here is my very first video :slight_smile:

Can You Feel The Love Tonight: A SquallxRinoa Tribute