Master Yoda

Hey everyone!

These days I’m crazy about drawing stuff in the basic Paint program you’ll find on any computer, so I’m just posting this drawing of Yoda which I did during several breaks at school. I found an image and used it as reference and started drawing.
I know there are a lot of different colors there, making it a little strange to look at, and also the lightsaber was unsuccessful, but I hope you like it nonetheless.

Rebosso

flickr.com/photos/7813862@N04/2093511693/
farm3.static.flickr.com/2231/209 … ce13_o.jpg

Dude, yoda looks really, really cool! Really nice job with him! The pic looks so good, a collector might want to hang it up on his/her wall!

Thank’s. Appreciate it.

That’s wicked! It must have taken ages.

You should do that with some Ratatouille characters.

Rebosso: You are welcome. May i please make a request please? I want ye to draw another Star Wars character. How about the favorite, Darth Vader?

Darth Vader, yes, he’s cool. I’ll see if I can make time for it.

Rebosso

very good that picture of yoda is! more star wars I would like to see. :slight_smile: okay, i’m done. :wink:

Yay! Some Star Wars fan art! Now that’s what I’m talkin’ about…

A most magnificent piece of artwork you concocted there, Rebosso. You definitely have a knack for lassoing the Paint program and its less-than-abundant collection of assets. Wonderful composition! :smiley:

– Mitch

Thanks a lot. Appreciate it! It is such a time consuming process of drawing in the paint program, so I am glad you like it.

Rebosso

Rebosso - You are most welcome. :wink:

– Mitch

Dude, I can’t wait!

I approve! I am a huge Star Wars fan, and this is awesome!

Well, today is Star Wars anniversary. Happy day to all us fans.