Becca's Artwork

Mostly … junk. :laughing: I don’t put up a lot of my better pieces of art because they’re original pieces and I fear theft.

Seltzer Addict

Many of the pieces on there are my fanart pieces. Nothing special really. :unamused:

Just thought I’d post a link to anyone who might be interested in seeing them.

I’ve actually looked at your DeviantArt page before, but didn’t have an account to give you feedback…

The Beauty and the Beast painting is one of favourites. I love the slight cartoony nature and the shading is pretty good. The Jeffrey Mylett Drawings are wicked: I like how you drew him in all different poses. That poor racoon, though. :wink:

Your Linguini + Colette + Remy sketch - cuteness! You did pretty well, seeing as you drew it from memory.

I never knew that you were such a good artist, FONY. I like your cartoony style the best, like with your Jeffrey Mylett drawings, but you are a pretty well-rounded artist as well. I look forward to viewing more art from you, particularly Pixar art. :wink:

Thanks rachelcakes! :smiley:

Unfortunately, cartooning is my expertise- that can’t get me into college though. :stuck_out_tongue: I can draw from life but it takes me longer, and it’s more boring and I often add cartoony features … that gets me in trouble. >_<

I’m glad you like my cartooning stuff though! I’m aiming for all sorts of things lately- I want to produce a comic strip or something to put some cartoons to use. I particularly love my Jeffrey Mylett drawings but I can’t steal the actor even though he’s deceased- they’re just a habit of mine that I love and send to my pen pal who can’t get enough of them. x3

I’m also glad you like the Beauty and the Beast painting, since I’m not so proud of that one at the moment. :stuck_out_tongue:

And yeah, I’m pretty good at drawing from memory- perhaps that’s the only thing that’ll save my life someday. I have a habit that often scares me- I can draw a basic drawing of any animal/object/cartoon I’ve seen before. :laughing:

I’ll be sure to squeeze in more Pixar art in the near future. :wink:

I’ve always been a big fan of your artwork, FONY. :smiley:

Oh man, your sketches are just unbelievable. :smiley:

You’re very welcome, FONY. :wink: In any case, I can’t wait to see more Pixar art from you!

I absolutely love your art work. You are an amazing artists. All of your drawings make me jealous. But once again, marvelous job!

Thanks guys! :smiley:

I’ll try to get better stuff on there soon as most of it’s pretty old. :stuck_out_tongue:

You have some very nice stuff in that agglomeration of compositions, dude, which is why I watch you! I especially love your life drawings – they’re excellent. :wink:

Oh, and I still think that the “Don’t Draw on the Boxes” thing is hilarious. (snigger)

– Mitch