NikChik-11's Artwork

Hey peeps from PixarPlanet! Glad to be back! ^^
I’m glad there’s a place to put non-Pixar related artwork, cause I’ve kind of been on a Horton Hears a Who kick here lately…

Mitch is my idol!

Heh… Just thought I’d say that! Lol

Here’s an illustration I did for a friend (who wrote this AWESOME, tear-jerking story about Ned running away to the jungle of Nool and losing his memory. As you can see, he’s back in Whoville, but he doesn’t remember anyone. When JoJo realizes this… he sorta of goes hysterical.

Here’s a random one of JoJo bursting into song (using a wrench as a microphone. Lol)

I really like the shading in this one:

Here, Ned sneaks into JoJo’s room while he’s asleep and kisses him goodnight, ruffling his hair, then walks out of the room. Heh… I only showed him ruffling his hair though… =/

THIS ONE… Well… Um. It’s a scene from a fanfic I wrote. It’s not what it looks like! Lol

I liked the way his face turned out in this one:

Aaaw… Baby JoJo got cookie dough all over his nose and hands!

And here’s a pic of baby JoJo again:

Okay, that’s all for right now, but I have LOADS more!
Please, no flaming. ^_^;;

Wow! Very nice job!

I especially love what you’ve done with the “'sup” and the purple background drawings. Those have a lot of expression and personality in them!

Aww, thank you! blushes

You did a great job with those. I must say that you’re certainly a talented artist. :wink:

I myself have started doing Dr. Seuss work in my Non-Pixar art thread as well. I would definitely love to see more from you. :wink:

Bill: Really? Wow, thanks! You don’t even realize how much of a compliment that is to me!

And really? I’d love to see some of your art! rushes off to find it

Wow, those are really nicely drawn. I can see you have a little obsession over the movie. Realy nice!

TSS: Yeah, a “little” obsession. :wink:

Thanks! Lol

You are welcome! I can’t wait to see more.

Thanks TSS!!!

Here’s a character sheet for my OC, Zoey Clemmings:

Here’s her again (I used to draw her hair darker like this, but now I started drawing it lighter.)

Here’s a comic strip based on Charlie The Unicorn 2:

ooh, it looks really, really cute and clever. Really nice there NikChik!