Do you like them?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

idk if you would call them animations but a few are here:
[url]http://youtube.com/user/AOMStudios[/url]
i was inspired by claymations they r bad quality but its what i got

I need harsh rewiews!

Because in order to grow in talents we must know what we are doing wrong!! :wink:

well ???

Random, but I like them.
They could use some more movement, though. To make them more exciting, or more interesting. It’s a start, right?

yeah im outta ideas though

Have you tried 2 d animations? Drawing pictures, then snapshotting them, put them in order then bingo?

thats a bit too much work for me and like i said im outta ideas and its summer so im lazy :wink: lol

Oh, I see. Understandable.

lol 24 pics in 5 mins sounds alot better way to spend the summer than like 1000 pictures in like 2 months :wink:

Yeah, that is true. :wink:

yep summers only but so short :wink:

Amen to that.

im outta ideas for my animations though :frowning:

Just look around your house, find something, then start brain storming.

hmm … granola bar, school glue, a psp, a red pen , a pink teddy bear, a stapler and tape thing err… idk

Try anything. Remember, a great idea has gotta start somewhere.

true err my webcam reminds me of luxo jr lol

U can try recreating a Pixar short with your animations.

Anything random. I mean, once when my sister and I went to a park, we thought it’d be a great place to act out Alice in Wonderland or Enchanted, using the slide as the wishing well/rabbit hole and the poles as trees.

Maybe one where the supplies start making something, then fight over how it should look like, like the fairies in Sleeping Beauty.

i almost made one of a bunch of mike and ikes dancing in a circle but i accednetly ate em all :open_mouth:

Here is one,you can do one of like the battle between two markers. Both markers start fighting but little do they realize when they clsh, they make a really nice picture. This might sound a little complicated to do.