Art Cooked Up By Kim

So…I admit, I have a TON of drawings, so sorry if I overload you too much in this one sitting. I’ll try my best to break down every day until it’s all posted.

Oh, and there are some PIXAR related art, but it’s based on my Ratatouille fic, “Alomst Human” and they were drawn a year ago, so the designs have already changed.

My own characters, Ted the robot, Violet, and the twins, Steve and Nathan.

MTR bookmark I made for myself.

My character, Al Weatherly.

Me…it’s an ID I use at deviantart.

A SUPER old design of Human!Remy…I changed hims drastically…he’s shorter now with brown hair and Patton Oswalt characteristics. :smiley:

My annoying minor rat character, Elizabeth, aka Inkblot from my Ratatouille fic, “Almost Human” She’s thinner and more rattish now…if that even makes sense.

Random superheores…

Horton Hears A Who fanart y’all.

Random Sweeney Todd sketch done with my new tablet.

That’s all for now…still TONS left to post.

I hope you enjoyed it all!

-Kim

Oh my goodness, really amazing drawings! You are indeed an incredible artist. I love the Meet the Robinsons drawings. Absolutely amazing. Keep it up.

Really interesting art, ragdollcorspe! :slight_smile: Actually, I’m glad you do a ton (I do as well) and showed so many at once; they’re excellent.

Oh, thanks very much, The Star Swordsman and bright dot-dasher! :blush: That really means a lot…here’s a few more…

The skech-pile where a random assortment done for an interview an art school, which I did get into, but I’m going to a different one now. The girl in a striped shirt is Natalie, from my Ratatouille fic, “Almost Human” and the Lenore sketch was done like a year ago, and the pose is not mine. Hope you guys like these drawings! Still, tons more to come! :smiley:

Pretty nice work ya got here! Heh, at least you dish out more artwork than I do on a timely basis…:-D)

Keep it up…
:mrgreen:

Thanks Pixfan…I draw almost everyday, but most of these were done throughout the course of this year :smiley:

Here goes some more!

I hope you like these ones!

-Kim

These are really good, Ragdollcorpse! I love your choice of bright colours- it matches your cartoony style really well. :smiley:

Thank you very much lizardgirl! I’m glad you like the bright colors I use. :smiley:

I’ll post more tomorrow…and if anyone want to suggest something to draw, i’m open to it.

Wow, I really like your style of cartoon!! I can’t put a pin on what it is I like about it, I just do! :smiley:

Also, I just read your user name, hahaha! I’m sorry, but if you don’t mind me asking, where did you get the idea for it? It’s funny.

That’s quite a lot of random and wonderful art there! :slight_smile: Just wondering, who is the girl in the blue dress?

Ooh, very nice! I love your artwork. Very cartoon-like, yet cute and animated and alive. WOnderful.

Wall-E-Dude: Ah, thanks! I’m glad you do like it! Oh wow…no one has ever asked me about my username. Well, back in the day (like when I was 13/14-ish), I was (and still am) a big Tim Burton fan, and decided to combine Ragdoll (reference to Sally) and Corpse (reference to “Corpse Bride”) together. I meant to change it here, but decided to stick with it just because. It actually works well…my nick name over at dA, is “Ragdoll”, “Doll-face”, etc. You guys, of course may cal me that, or you can call me Kim. :smiley:

bright-dot-dasher: Ah, thank you very much! And the girl in the blue dress? It’s just my disney character, Olive, who is a fairy-godmother in training. She’s featured in my old Enchanted story, but I hope to write up her own story soon.

The Star Swordsman: Thank you very much! I’m glad you think that my style is animated…that’s a big compliment for me.

Here are some more random art:

Just a small note: The red-head girl, Morgan, belongs to a good friend of mine…this is just my take on her character. And the blonde kid with a skeleton behind him, are characters (whose names I will not reveal, for the creator’s sake) created by a good friend of mine on dA and they are copyright weird-science. The picture was apart of an art-trade :smiley:

Hope you enjoy the new art! I’m working right now on original work, Ratatouille art and an Edna Mode fan art…maybe even more in the “Incredibles” area.

-Kim

Wonderful drawings! They all look so beautiful. I think what really stands out is their faces. I said it before, but I’ll say it again. You make the drawings seem so alive and cartooney. I love your style.

Fairy godmother in training? That sounds very cool and creative. :wink:

About the art you just posted up right now: they are all so fantastic! Through some pictures, I see a small story out of it (you know what they say: a picture’s worth a thousand words). You really know how to make them stand out. :smiley:

The Star Swordsman: Thanks again…it’s good to know that my drawings have expressive faced. :smiley:

bright-dot-dasher: Thanks…and yes, there are a few stories behind this pictures; ones that I may write about here soon. :smiley:

Here’s another batch…I have no idea when I’ll be able to post again, since I’m moving to my dorm room this week.

Pleakley!

This was apart of an old art-trade :smiley:

A super old design of Natalie…she’s dressed in peasant like clothes from Russia.

A character from the “How the Grinch Stole Christmas” movie. I redesigned her to fit in the HHAW world.

My characters interacting with my friends character.

A teenage Goob with a teenage version of my MTR OC, Allison.

Rough designs of Morgan, my friends charcater.

A short animation of Donald Duck in his Kingdom Hearts attire. Did this as a practice. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hope you enjoyed this batch!

-Kim

Oh my gosh, I absolutely love your artwork. You have got some serious talent in you Kim. My favorite one happens to be the Donald Duck one. Really cute. Judos to you for it being animated. Nice work.

Ragdollcorpse - Nice work, Ragdollcorpse! Your style kind of reminds me of Tim Burton’s films.

Keep up the good work! :smiley:

– Mitch

They’re all so spledid and creatively done, Kim! I really like your Donald Duck animation!

Wow just looked at all of your drawings and they’re awesome ! You’re very talented ! :smiley: