Favorite Artist?

Yes…another rather biased topic. :smiley: But seriously, who do you guys like, as artists here on PIXAR planet? I think this thread would be nice to honor all our PP artists out there, and maybe give each other friendly tips, advice and suggestions on what to draw next if we’re ever in a slump.

I haven’t had the chance to see everyone’s art, but i do like Mitch, Pixfan, and Haunt so far. How about you guys?

I am going to say that I just love everyone’s non-pixar art. Everyone has a different, unique styles. I can’t say why I love one more when everyone’s is great.

Well, off the top of my head, I love PixarVixen’s, sharpie’s, Haunt’s, and Maggie’s artwork, but I’m sure that there are several other people that I’m forgetting to mention. Every artist on here has got potential, though. :wink:

Oh, and thank you very much for the mention. :slight_smile:

– Mitch

Well, I like PixarVixen, Mitch, ragdollcorpse (she’s got quite a nice style), and Maggie’s artwork. To quote Mitch though, every artist here has potential.

Hey everyone! Sorry for lack of updates…I’m getting adjusted to college life and all.

I just saw Bill’s and Maggie’s artwork, and I gotta say…wow! We have so much talent here at PP. It’s amazing.

TSS: Couldn’t agree with you more :smiley:

Mitch: No prob! Your art is fantastic!

Bill: You are quite right. And…thanks for the mention :blush:

Ragdollcorpse: Nice idea here…and thanx for the mention, it’s nice to feel “wanted” :wink:

And in my opinion, I’ve got to say that my favorites have to be Mitch, PixarVixen, Sharpie, Maggie, and Kageri’s (even though some are not on PP much) work.

Style and execution take it for me…but like everyone else has already said,if you love to draw, you’ve got potential. :-D)

:mrgreen:

No prob Pixfan!

For me, I like different sorts of styles, but I also LOVE bright colors, and I love it when people use black, whit and grey, and still make it look amazing.

Oh and Kageri and Sharpie…great stuff! Finally saw it. Keep it up everyone!

And HEY! If you have art and want to show it off, post a link here! I’ll be sure to see it, as will others. :smiley: