Hannahmation's Art

I thought I’d start sharing some of my artwork. Here’s a few of my pieces from high school. I’ll add more later.

Muscle/Bone study

5 layers of glass

Those look really nice, Hannahmation! :smiley:
I like the design of the shoes, the realistic look of the second and third one, and the frog has to be my favorite. It’s cute for 5 layers of stained glass.
Good job, I looke foward to seeing more of your art. :wink:

Wow! That’s really good! Keep it up!

Thanks bright dot-dasher and M-O! Here’s a couple more pieces:

The plant looks really great ! I love drawings with shadows like that. What did you do it with ?

You’re clearly a very talented artist, Hannahmation! I love your realistic drawings, as your attention to detail makes them look really stunning. And that froggy is just so sweet! :smiley:

Pixar.rocks: Thanks! I put the bamboo piece in my portfolio when I applied at an art school two years ago.

lizardgirl: Thanks for the lovely compliments! I appreciate it. :slight_smile:

I do have a little question, what are your timetables ?
(Don’t know if i said that right…)

Talk about a jaw dropper hannahmation. Those are some incredible artwork you have got there. I really love it. Keep up the the masterful work.

Wow!! :astonished:

those are great…

The Star Swordsman and Al-Bob: Thanks for the kind words!

Pixar.rocks: What do you mean by timetables? How long it took me to make them? The majority of those pieces took me a good 4-6 weeks… I think. They were high school projects and I was always one of the last ones done. Now at college, I only have a week or two to complete them (minus my animation projects).

I like the realistic looks and shadowing of them, Hannahmation! You sure know how to make a light plant beautiful and the bold owl look at me right in the eye as if it’s come to life. Lovely work.

Thanks a lot bright dot dasher!

Here’s a couple more items. Mix it up a bit with a photo

Yoodles from a fellow art student! You’ve got some great stuff here.

Welcome to the party Hannahmation

I meant what are your timetables at college ? Like when do you start and end every day…
By the way, new Photos/Drawings are awesome.

Oooh. Now I understand, Pixar.rocks. Mondays are long days. I go from 9:30 am to 9:00 pm (with breaks for lunch and dinner). I have Tuesdays off. Wed and Thurs I have class from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm and Friday from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm. My schedule is nice since it gives me time to really sit down and work on projects.

Ok thanks…

A couple more photos:

Wow, those look really beautiful Hannahmation! I love it. YOu are really good at this.

Where were those taken???