Dogs and the City

Which title you think its good for this fanfic?

• DogsTown
  • Dogs and the City

0 voters

I am doing a fanfic about to me should be a future Pixar movie. The title is either called “Dogs and the City” or “DogsTown”

The idea is all about dogs…and the story revloves around Dojo, a Beagle, who lives in the rural life, but always have a dream to live in the big city. One day, Dojo leaves his home and goes on a journey towards the city; once there he befriends Monty, a wildly St. Bernard, as well become enemies with the city-owned dog king, Spike, a Rottweiler, who challenges Dojo as a weakling. Dojo, in the meantime gets a whole lot of welcome from Lily, a french poodle; Piedro, the Chihuahua; and Annie, a golden retirever who Dojo has feelings. However his new life in the big city might be halted when he continues to think about his old lifestlye; Dojo realizes that he has to make a choice either stay in the new life in the city, or go back home either way it will affect everyone he cares about. Should he stay and follow his dream? Or should he go back to place that is home?

WOW…i like your idea jumper5…i picked Dogs and the city

Great idea ! I also picked “Dogs and the city” ! :smiley:

probably Dogs and the City sounds better for me.

Alright, overwhemely the title will stay the same…and FYI, I love the Dogs and the City title myself. :smiley:

I can even imagine who could voiced those characters.

Sounds like you need to know a lot about dogs to take on this one. Nice work on the species names; I barely know more than three species myself. :laughing:

By the way, I was the loser who voted for “DogTown” as I thought it would be shorter and neater… Looks like it is a stand-alone thought… :unamused:

Don’t feel bad too much, because the word DogTown is going to be mentioned a lot in the fanfic.