directive's Compilation of Various Artwork

Hey guys!

I have a ton of art that isn’t related to pixar to show you guys, so it will all be posted here!

This is my drawing of my favorite character from my favorite video game; Disgaea 2. Her name is Rozalin!

This one is just a little fun doodle i made in a class last year.

If you guys want to see some more, just let me know :smiley:

Really good drawings, directive! Though, at first I couldn’t see what it was a picture of because the outlines are kinda too light.

Ah my apologies! It’s darker on my paper haha

Oooh, it looks really cool directive. You got some art talent in ya.

Why thank you :slight_smile:

Here’s another I drew quite a while ago; before I watched Wall-E. Now that I look back on it, it looks a little rushed, but it was probably the first time i drew original characters that I was proud to call my own.

Also, here is another original character I made just to practice my shading

He kind of has a brace on his neck. I don’t really know what I was thinking when I made him, but it looks pretty cool in my opinion. He’s holding a match, if it’s too hard to see.

Wow, impressive artwork there. The first one’s characters look catchy, and I love how you drew the background. And the second one I find cute as well as for some reason reminding me of Coraline. Must be the button eyes. I agree, it’s cool, though I think you should add some face expression on him. Just my opinion, you don’t have to change it if it’s not what you want.

Impressive directive (hey that rhymes! :laughing: ) You did a marvelous job with both of them. I love them. You are really good. The night sky in the first one looks very relaxing and realistic.

Here’s a picture with all of my recent original characters. I’ve been drawing them for a good month or two. They’re my favorite, and i’m actually writing a screenplay with them. I don’t want anyone to take my ideas, even though I know most of the people on pixarplanet are honest people, so i won’t say much about it. It shouldn’t really matter though, because I don’t quite aspire to become a movie director.

The main character is the one in front. His name is Atticus, and I actually made him in 3D using maya too. The one with a mohawk is his brother, Rudolph, the girl with the gas mask is Cookie, and the one in the tuxedo is Nathan. If you have any questions about them, I would love to answer!

Ive been working on Atticus for a very long time. I’ve sort of been drawn towards him as a favorite, and he has a personality that’s pretty naive and adventurous, but at the same time very rational and complex (He’s difficult to explain because he is modeled after me! :slight_smile:). He shows compassion towards almost anything and wants to discover the true meaning of existence/life.

You’ve got some shading skills there, directive! And I like your colouring in the one of the girl and the boy, too. The sea looks lovely. Nice work!

Thanks! I should have made the sand better though, it looks so lame :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, what’s Coraline?

It looks neat, directive! Your original character designs are interesting.
Oh, and here’s some info on Coraline. It’s a new film coming soon based on a [fantastic] book.
pixarplanet.com/forums/viewt … highlight=

Off-topic: You can tell I like Coraline by looking at [spoil]my avatar, btw[/spoil]. :wink:

Ah! i saw the buttons haha. It looks like a really cool film! I might have to go check it out when it is released.