Roflcoptinator's Other Art

youtube.com/watch?v=6e1gNJOC8Hc

Wow, Roflcoptinator! Those sketches are amazing! You’ve got quite a talent there! I personally love the Master Chief ones. Can’t wait to see more! :smiley:

Oooh, really, really cool. I love it. You have yourself a real talent for drawing.

You’ve got a really good grasp of the human anatomy, Roflcoptinator! I look forward to seeing more of your work. :smiley:

Neat sketches! (Oh, and whoever left that nasty comment on YouTube had better apologize - you definitely do NOT suck.) :wink:

oh? human anatomy? hehe well it was hard at first but then i discovered 2 months ago that drawing circles and ovals to represent the form and postition of the person helped me draw it more accurately.

maybe later i’ll post up another video that actually shows me drawing them, instead of a slideshow, i think that may be a bit more interesting.

thanks you guys for all the nice comments!

More sketches. Mostly of Master Chief and superheroes :stuck_out_tongue:

Master Chief

flickr.com/photos/roflcoptinator/3103241663/

Jar Jar Binks

flickr.com/photos/roflcoptin … 122144007/

Carnage and Hulk

Spidey

Master Chief again

Ironman

*I put my pictures on Flickr because myspace sometimes blurs my pictures.

Wow, those are pretty good. Keep it up and you’ll be even better in a few years! (Especially if you’re in high school.)

They look really nice. You are great at art Roflcoptinator.

Just a quick one. :slight_smile:

Nice pieces! What medium is your first piece in? Your hand is really well rendered. I’m guessing your third piece is water color? It’s really neat!

Those are really good! I love all of the different apples in the first one, there are some really creative ideas there. The details in the hand is really good, and the shadows you’ve created using watercolours are very effective.

The pieces look awesome! My favorite would be the first one with the apples and stuff. It’s so surreal, imaginative, and really cool!
That hand is really well drawn and looks close to real. The last picture is terrific. I like how you did the glimmer reflecting off the building and blended the colors on the trees. Nice work. :slight_smile:

Roflcoptinator - You have some very nice artwork on display here! I especially like your water color piece* and the hand, the latter of which is magnificently rendered.

Keep up the good work! :wink:

– Mitch

*I take it that that’s water color. Please forgive me if it’s not.

So beautifully painted roflcoptinator I love it. Keep it up. My favorite is the first one.

Thanks u guys!

Yes, the third one was done in watercolor
And the first one is done is several mediums: poster color (or poster paint), graphite pencil, and color pencil

Wow, some truly amazing work! I’m lovin’ your Flickr sketches!

Is the first one some sort of exploration of the visual presentation of an apple or something? Interesting interpretations, the one with the fingers poking out is freaky! :stuck_out_tongue:

Your hand pic must be the most precise one I’ve seen on PP! I can even see the creases and wrinkles in the palms and joints! Kudos on the attention to detail!

And the watercolour pic is… lovely. Is that a view of your house or something?

This is what happens when an aspie tries to draw a human without a reference…

Yeah sorry, you can barely see it, my camcorder kinda sucks at takin pics :stuck_out_tongue:

But at least I sorta got his face right…

Yeahhh… I dunno… :-/

Sorry he’s scary looking :-/