Captain Pan's Sketchpad

Now for myself drawing the Characters from Pixar’s tales and yet the art of Walt’s Nine Old Men and to todays group of experienced artists under the watchful eye of Pixar’s leader Lasseter.

Here is Some of the “Magic” I have created… I hope you enjoy

Captain Hook

Zazu

Lumiere

Pegasus From Fantasia

Mushu

Looks like we’ve got a big Disney fan on the boards! The lighting on Captain Hook looks great, and the expression on Zazu’s face is hilarious. :laughing: I also really like the bold, simple colours you use. It works great with the Disney style.

Thanks Lizardgirl;
I’ve mentioned in my topic in Fan Art on another Disney Forum which I am a member of I have posted a total of 100 pictures, and have been the recipient of the forums awards designated to art.

My Pictures on Disney are the key ones behind my success there as I have one almighty struggle drawing Pixar Characters from the Movie Images and have to resort to using the Concept Art found in “To Infinity And Beyond: The Pixar Story” which I will admit don’t allow me to give my drawings some hidden magic that I can get and give with the Disney Characters

Very nice job! I love the shading on Captain Hook.

Very Well done with the disney drawings Captain Pan. You have some real talent in you. Nice work with the drawing and colowing. They look like they came from the movie.

OMG they’re awesome! I like how you did the lighting on Captain Hook, and the priceless face expressions on Mushu and Zazu. And your Lumiere looks so neat and impressive.

Well I have many more to show…

Thanks so far for your kind words… I just hope that my other creations don’t disappoint

Rafiki

Hercules

“Beauty” Belle

I think they look pretty good. Rafiki’s colored neatly, Hercules’s face expression is bold and clear, and although Belle’s hair is a tad bit dark, her face is very nicely drawn. Keep it up.

Not bad! Disney characters arent the easiest cartoons in the world to draw, but you seem very good at it! I like the Captain Hook and Rafiki ones best.

Here are some more…

Enjoy

Here’s SOme More

Drawing

Which Became Painted

Terrific artwork update! My favorite would be the Lion King one- it’s drawn and painted neatly, and I like how you captured the sweetness of the moment. Good job with Aurora- it’s not that easy to draw their faces, but you managed well. I like the smug look on Kuzco’s [llama] face, the cute enthusiasm in Thumper’s, and for the previous update, the Queen’s wickedness is well captured (especially the way she stares), and Donald Duck looks swell, too (did I mention I love that character?). Aladdin and the pirate (Jack Sparrow, right?) are also great Disney drawings. :smiley: You’re good at drawing Disney characters.

You’re certainly a prolific artist, Captain Pan! Another great batch. I like Aladdin, and your version of Captain Sparrow is very cool too, especially the expression on his face. Keep up the good work!

Dude, talk about serious talent. Really nice drawings.

There are still Many Many More to come… some of which whose quality isn’t my best in my personal opinion. but thanks to all for your kind words

bright dot-dasher - The Lion King one (painted) was a Birthday Present for my Girlfriend in August, and I did think about doing several pictures. It took forever to sort them out, especially the fur colours and mane of Simba! In my opinion Disney Characters are the only thing I can draw!

Here’s Some More…

And Here’s One for You bright dot-dasher

[/b]

Ok… I’ve been getting more excited each day SInce about January 15th When my girlfriend decided that we were going to see Bolt on Valentines Day…

I’m like a 4 year old, and its all cause of one character Rhino, and the fact its the first Lasseter Led Disney Movies since Disney’s Acquisition of Pixar that has been built from scratch…

So to celebrate

and

Oh… and to provide a bit of Variety…

Something which is NOT Disney: Points for those who can tell me who they are

and

Your Bolt and Rhino art is superb! Good job on the expressions, too…it’s like they’re saying, “Showtime.”
I would have no idea who the last two character are…though I have this feeling I know the first non-Disney guy is, but I don’t quite remember…their faces look awesome, by the way.

bright dot-dasher I never thought of that when I drew both Bolt and Rhino,and I dare say on another forum where I posted the two they’ve just said their usual ‘Nice Drawing’ Its actually nice to have someone notice and comment about each piece/selection of pieces

However I shan’t tell you who the Non-Disney Characters Are Quite yet… I’ll make you guess but throw a hint in

Non-DIsney 1: I am the tenth of my Kind, I have no home but for a Organic Box that’s ‘Bigger on the Inside’

Non-DIsney 2: I am the American hero, I am Faster and Stronger than Anything you can fathom, I also leap tall objects in singular bounds.

Points on Offer Still… And Maybe A Shiny Balloon!

Great drawings, Captain Pan! I liked Zazu and Mushu’s because of the priceless expressions. :laughing:
I liked how you used colour markers. Hey, maybe you could do a Mittens one for Bolt? :smiley:
I’ll wager the second Non-Disney artwork is Superman? :wink: Points are still up for grabs for the first, though. :question:

thedriveintheatre One Shiny Balloon is Winging your way, only problem is Mr Fredricksen isn’t best pleased for you to have it. The Second One is Indeed the Man Of Steel!

The First Non DIsney One However… Is Still Up For Grabs, and is one for those who Know about the Future and the 11th one is on his way.

‘I am a Man who knows about both Past and Future, I travel through time, Defending Civilization from those who wish to Harm it, Armed with a Sonic Screwdriver.’

There is plans for a Mittens, just so I can complete the Cast, hopefully I’ll get them done before I get to see the movie, next Saturday!