C.U.R.E. (Non-Pixar fantasy)

Ok, here it is, Al-Bob my very first Fan-Fic: If anyone wants to comment please do. I have to get off right now though. Feel free to post. :smiley:

LOL…
Soue-Hold on just a sec… :laughing:

Great intro Soue [jk]

I’m getting really excited about seeing your story. It should have some great stuff in it.

I… don’t see anything…

he had to get off!

we’ll see it soon.

I don’t see anything either.

BTW: Is this fanfic absolutely have no Pixar stuff in it?

In that case it might fit better under the non-pixar art…maybe we should make a sub-category for Non-Pixar stories. That way they could be seperate from the art section.

soue1313: What’s it about? Oh, well, I’ll see it soon.
Al-Bob: That’s a good idea. I’d like for that here. Non-Pixar Fanfiction?

OK, guys!!! I am so here!!! C.U.R.E is about these triplets that have to go to their Uncle’s house for a month because their Dad got in a wheelchair (in an odd accident) and their Mom has to get a job in California to pay off the rent for their apartment (kinda weird though because they live in New Mexico). I am trying to copy and paste the story from where I typed it (it’s really hard!). Anyway, the kids find out that their uncle turns out to be a crazy doctor. The local hospital threw him out (he’s actually not crazy, quite funny actually). And his house, turns out to be an old hospital. There’s vines all over it, a couple unused rooms, but he manages to survive! And he’s not alone. Guess why. You guessed it! No, wait, you didn’t and you won’t guess so I’ll tell you: Their Uncle receives and heals magical creatures from all over the world. After all, where are you going to find another hospital for Faery? Have you ever seen one?! Doubt it. He gets Vampires from Antartica and Sprites from South Africa. Cool huh? Or is it kinda weird, like me? Discuss all you want be cause I’ll be back, and this time, I’ll have it posted. :wink:

I moved it to the non Pixar Art Section for you.

soue1313: That’s a pretty cool an original idea. But, as much as I’d really like to read it, I gotta ask: are you sure you want to put this original story up here? I think a original and creative story like this might be better off published as a real book, however, if you put it online, someone might steal your idea.

Good point, BDD, um, I don’t really know. But, I am having a competition for the symbol of the book. Do you think someone would steal that idea too? Here it is: I came up with this idea that it’s like the Red Cross (you know, the symbol for most hospitals?) and there’s vines wrapped around it. Do you like it? PM me if you want to know more info, if you want to join or any other questions about it. :wink:

I like your idea soue1313, but I’d like to see it as a book. And you gotta be careful - originality is well sought after nowadays. You wouldn’t want to risk your story getting stolen.

Your idea sounds great Soue…but i can see whay everyone else is saying…if you plan on trying to put this out as a book ever you might want to be a little careful about posting it. But if you don’t care then go for it…

A sign huh…let me see what i could come up to help.

lol, the only reason I’m keeping it up here is so in case someone takes the idea, I’ll have I made it first. I could send anyone that’s interested in reading it some, but I don’t know who to trust. I only got one logo thingy as the symbol for it. That was from al-bob! but as I suck at posting pictures (he would know that) I don’t know how I can show it to you guys. And it’s really awesome.

i could make you a new one…that one was by paint and now i know photoshop professionally…that paint one was easy and yet really hard at the same timee…pretty bad last i saw it…also i would like to see that story if you don’t mind…

Um… I’ll show it to you later Al-Bob, and I would love to see an updated version of it!

alrighty…here is an updated version pic…

if you would like the original flower instead of this one i can switch it back…