Pixar Planet

LOPPY DRAWS

Here is the place to post any of your art work not related to Pixar, be it original or not.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

LOPPY DRAWS

Postby Loppy » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:21 pm

http://lordofpastries.deviantart.com/gallery/

because I'm too lazy to get on Photobucket.

I'm trying to draw more Pixar art, but there's a large lack of that right now. I'm sorry that my DA page is a bit of a mess. I need to reorganize my folders and artwork a bit. I'm not that good, but I'm proud of my later pieces of work.
Loppy
Shark Bait

Postby bright dot-dasher » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:13 am

Excellent works of art, Loppy! Looks like you have got some artistic talent in you. I especially like the fox, Two Boys One Bee (it's cool how you did other styles of art as well), the vibrant colors of Ninten for eggtree, Heroic Swordsman Marth, Doctor Who Christmas, Silent Sentinel (I don't know why you say you don't like it yourself, it looks great!), Heroic Child N64 version, Lost Underworld, & CostumeSwap:GurrenBound. :D

Wow, you sure took a lot of time and put a lot of effort into your artwork! I usually don't get far on a piece before I want to start something else.

Keep up the good work! :D
thank you, little_chef_eva09![/quote]
bright dot-dasher
Master Scarer

Re: LOPPY DRAWS

Postby dibiya » Tue Oct 29, 2019 9:06 am

To all readers who are really attracted cloud managementto make the page really impressive than others, it helps the readers to collect more ideas easily make the page one of the best in the industry than any other pages.
dibiya
Mutant Toy

Return to Non-Pixar Art