Pixar Planet

Flare's Ominous Songs - Dragon Songs

Here is the place to post any of your art work not related to Pixar, be it original or not.

Moderators: Pixar Planet Moderators, The Brain Trust

Postby Dragon of Omnipotency » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:11 pm

Well, I've finally did it. I've finally sung to another set of my lyrics. This time, to The Undying Heart Beats On and Revive.

Undying Heart: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkOr3Cxb ... annel_page

Revive: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyLp2Gd-tto

Till next time, comment on my tunes. What do you think of them? Is the tune for The Undying Heart Beats On as emotional as I described? How about Revive? Do they fit the lyrics? Subscribe, rate and comment. :D

~ Flare
Advertisement of the moviepocalypse. LLGMs!
Dragon of Omnipotency
Toy Collector

Postby Dragon of Omnipotency » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:22 am

Disclaimer: This little sketch contains mostly humorous, half-jokingly materials. If you cannot take a joke, get the heck out of here. If you are offended by the sentence before this one, please leave. If you are touched by my sincerity in that last one, you are too soft to enjoy this comedy sketch. :P
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*strums a guitar in the park*

Attention all! I am here today to sing for attention to this thread (since nobody's giving a crap about it for a darn long time) and collect money. For my sacred Up Marathon! What I’m doing here today, everyone, is taking donations to watch all screenings of Up in Singapore, thus contributing to the rep of the Lord and Master, me. And, of course I don’t expect you to give me money for free, so what I’m going to do is entertain you with a song. Ahhh! Here we go.

I will kill you all
Nothing you can do about it
I will kill you all
Nothing you can do about it
Dragon Wrath
Dragon Wrath
Dragon Wrath
You’re all gonna die
You’re all gonna die
Dragon Wrath
Dragon Wrath.

All right fine, probably not the best song to pick, but... You cheap jerks! Oh, oh, oh, I see. You jerks probably didn’t like the message, huh? Dragon Wrath, no? Screw you, alright?! How about this one? This one’s better, huh, huh?

I’m the Lord and Master
You all are cheap jerks
Worship me
Or I’ll stab your eyes ‘till you bleed
I’m the Lord and Master

That’s me you creeps. So give me money, Money! Money money! *hums* Yeah. You cheap jerks. All right, this next song I wrote because, I AM A DRAGON! Now shut up and listen you stupid creeps.

And so I’m a dragon
And your not
How pathetic, you are
And I’m, a dragon
And your not
You’re just human
How pathetic, you are
You don’t have great fire breath
You don’t have dragon wrath
You just build to destroy while I remain a legend
You all suck!

Oh, come on! That one had a message to it, a message! Y’ know, that like how you people just blow stuff up for no reason, and all dragons have to do is be a mythological creature in some stupid fantasy stories! Be more poetic, man! Respect literature, respect them all! And respect me! *groans*

Alright, y’ know, tomorrow I’ll come back with a full band. Maybe it would impress you if I had the freaking E Street band like Bruce Springsteen. You’ll pay 80 dollars to see that stupid guy at Madison Square Garden but you won’t give me a nickel? That’s right, cross the street so you don’t have to deal with me.

Hope you get hit by a bus.

~ Flare

*cue laughter*

No laughter. You guys have no sense of humor.
Advertisement of the moviepocalypse. LLGMs!
Dragon of Omnipotency
Toy Collector

Previous

Return to Non-Pixar Art