Why Sam Isn't Taking Bumblebee to College

A little humor before the grand opening.
v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTAwNzA1MzAw.html

Of course, since it’s related to Transformers 2, it naturally has some PG-13 materials.

Enjoy.

Oh, and to see the entire description after the sentence “Transformers Revenge of the Fallen makes it look” ends, click on the blue color Chinese text that says:
全部视频信息 :wink:

~ Flare

it would take some time to load this. but don’t worry it will turn up soon. :smiley:

lol It’s only like 30-40 seconds long! :laughing:

~ Flare

lol.

haha…that’s supah funny! at least it does make me wanna watch the movie. ‘contributing’ to Michael Bay.

Look away, wannabechef91, just look away… :open_mouth: lol

Thanks for watching. Hope you got the joke. xD

~ Flare

I guess I missed something, I don’t really get it. XD

lol of course i got it…lol
man, it took me 10 minutes to load the video…why don’t you uploaded on youtube? it probably buffered within 30 seconds lol.

whatever it is, it’s funny and cool.:smiley::D:D

it’s hard to look away. i have to college next week and i promised to my so-obsessed-with-transformers-that-do-not-realize-that-he’s-a-Generation Y-fan to take him to watch it…:stuck_out_tongue:

Hm… so Sam is mad at Bumblebee for ‘arousing’ himself over a pic of Megan on his iPhone? :confused:
Man, that ventriloquist thing you did with Sam’s mouth was creepy. Got a half-chuckle out of me though.

I know; I kinda scared myself a little bit there, too. <_<" Glad you could still chuckle about it, though. :wink:

~ Flare