LuxoIII's Art

these are my first three i’m entering. Tarzan is the oldest. More to come if I can get this blasted scanner to work right.

Ha! Man truly is stronger than technology! Anyway. Enjoy.

One more before I get off. I’m goin out of town for a week, so I expect a lot of comments! See you guys later.

I like the first Tarzan pic. The other nature images are also nicely shaded, too. It’s a little difficult to comment since I can’t see the pieces in detail. Do you have them in higher resolution?

And I think this belongs in the Non-Pixar-Art section, since none of them are Pixar characters.

But great work, and welcome to the forums! :slight_smile:

The images are a bit small to get a proper look at them, but from what I can see, your drawings look pretty good! I can tell you like drawing animals. :slight_smile:

I know you want to be a character designer, so I hope you won’t mind some critique. Although your shading isn’t bad, you could still use some work on it, especially to make your drawings look like they have volume. Right now they look a little flat. Darker darks and lighter lights usually help quite a bit. I still struggle with shading, especially making sure the darks are dark enough.

Overall, your drawings look good! Keep it up!

Lol. Yea. I pretty much suck at shading, not gonna lie to ya. I wish I had a higher resolution to show them in, or a bigger size, but that’s the best I could figure out. I’ll “just keep swimming”

Your drawings aren’t bad!

i really like you sig though!