Jayjay's Random-Tastic Drawings

One of my more abstract works. This would be much better if I actually had a scanner for it. Ah well, the camera will have to do for now, but still. It looks okay =/

Another abstract piece. I used a scanner for this one before summer break, and did some photoshopping onto it

This is Namine Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. [spoil]She also appears in Kingdom Hearts II.[/spoil] I think I messed up her face a little bit, and Her hair looks more like Kairi’s hair than her own. It’s one of the few pieces of fanart I’ve made.

Some random Alien character I created. This was actually made by using Paint (the program, not actual paint), and then I created some affects to it on another program that I forgot the name of (I know it wasn’t photoshop =/)

Nice- they look spectacular! :smiley: I LOVE the first abstract piece. Second abstract piece looks cool, too. Your Namine Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories piece looks lovely and neat. I like the brightness of the colors on your alien piece (love the touch of the other big star in the background!) and the alien itself is a nice creation.
Amazing work!

Aww, thanks ^-^

I’m thinking of putting up a picture I made of Speckles from the movie “G-Force.” I know it’s not the best movie of the summer or anything, but still. I also do a lot of photography, but I’m not sure if I should put any pictures up on here. The avatar I have on here though was a photo I took a picture of/edited on photoshop =/

Yeah. And I do love the spectrum. The color thingy. It’s kinda cool. Lovely work. :smiley:

Cool, thanks!

Noy as good as my other drawings, this is drawn mostly with pencil. It’s a nature fairy with cropped wings, don’t ask =/

Just a random sketch dump of an anamorphic wasp. It’s supposed to be really rough.

It’s a crescent moon. And stars. And a bunch of other stars. Go figure.

The top one is my favorite. It reminds me of a stained glass window.