Our New Pixar Inspired Short

Hiya Guys

We are New to the forum so i would like to say Hello and introduce us. We are an animation company heavily inspired by Pixar we like to pride ourselves on top class character animation and we only started the comapny this year we already have work in the form of music videos on MTV and Television Commercials playing at peak times on Televison on Major Channels. This is a character test for a new Short Film we are making and would love to get some feedback.

youtube.com/user/CarseandWat … RpQJjuopw8

Best Wishes

Dude, I watched the lightbulb short. That was really cute and funny! I really enjoyed watching it. i am glad that it was Pixar that inspired you. Welcome to Pixar Planet as well.

That was pretty cool…loved how the little lightbulb gets smashed in the end. The animation looked pretty good from this perspective…keep it up guys.

Cool! It has a good use of squash and stretch and I get a sense of personality from the light bulb. I can see it thinking. The sound design is good too - nice and simple.

I really enjoyed it, good use of squash and stretch, and the weight and balance seemed spot on as well

Great animation, folks. Like the rest say, good squash and stretch, etc. And I also loved how he pauses and scrunches up at 0:07 contemplating his next move. There were a lot more brilliant actions (like how he hops on the grilles like a game, and how he frantically tries to push the grille back when it’s leaning over), so kudos for those. The only thing I didn’t like was the ending, which made me feel a bit bad for the bulb instead of laughing… :frowning: But top-notch animation all-round. :slight_smile:

I can’t really think up of anything else to say, except…great job, guys!

That was a really good animated short. Like many of the other guys are thinking, it did feel like the light bulb had some personality to him. Too bad that he got broken. :frowning:

Anyways, keep up the good work on the animations, guys! :slight_smile: