Net's Other Graphics

For my non-Pixar avis and sigs! ^^

Credit for the wonderful textures and brushes can be found here: community.livejournal.com/netbug … ag/credits

First up, like many other Pixar Planetarians lately, I have become rather obsessed with a certain 2D animated film… sings There’s magic in the air tonight, and anything can happen…

No spoilers, unless you have no clue what The Princess and the Frog is about at all. If you’ve seen the final trailer, you’re good.

Cyuuuuuuute!!! :smiley: I absolutely LOVE the way you do avvies, I’m almost jealous!! :laughing: Haha… sadly, I’ve yet to see this movie… and I’m not sure I’ll have the chance to while it’s in theaters thanks to my parents not letting me drive in bad weather and the fact that I’m broke. xDD

But it looks so amazing… ;__;

little chef

Cool stuff you have here Netbug. I think your current sig is funny.

Suh-weeeet!!! :smiley: I love them, Netbug. They hype me up for The Princess and the Frog even more! I especially love the last animated one, haha!

I think I should wear one of those sometime! With your permission, of course.

Thanks guys! ^^ And of course you can use them. That’s why I put them up! xD

Those are all very cool. I especially love the last one with the book smashing him. Hilarious :wink:

Thanks!

Aaaand a few more! Ray needs more icon love.

Neato, more love for PTAF! I’ll just echo what everyone’s saying here and mention that I just love your animated avatar of Naveen getting smashed repeatedly. Talk about a head-ache! :stuck_out_tongue:

And Ray’s my fave character, so it’s nice to see graphics of him. Oh, and thanks for the link to the brushes… may come in handy one day.

Head-aching… and yet oddly hard to stop watching, yes? xD

Ray is my favorite too! I just had to make some icons of him. :sunglasses:

Very Cool! i love it :wink:

That’s pretty cool! :smiley:

I. Love. Princess. and. the. Frog!!!
love all of those icons, I personally like Princess and the Frog more than Up (sorry, I know it’s blasphemy to say on this blog!!!)

Glad you guys like them. ^^

INCOMING MASSIVE AMOUNT OF ICONS! I’m gonna have to split this into a few batches, in fact. I’ve been making a lot of icons lately, for some reason. xD;;;

First off, some random stuff. A few more Disney, Pokemon, and Sgt. Frog.

Also… anybody heard of a mid-2000s cartoon called Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go? Most under-appreciated animated series of the decade IMO

Oh man, it’s been a while since I posted here. Where to start? xD

Lesse… how about some One Piece? Any fans here? :smiley:

And people seemed to like the PATF ones, so here’s more of those. :slight_smile:

yaya! I’m a huge Princess and the Frog Fan! I especially love the two of Naveen smiling nervously! So adorable!

Thank you! :smiley:

Here’s some more PATF ones, and a banner. :slight_smile:

And for something completely different; has anybody seen he Cartoon Network show ‘Adventure Time’? I’m kinda into it right now. xD

And a few SRMTHG ones:

And a few more Adventure Time with some One Piece:

ok ok I think that’s enough for now. xD

I really like the La Vie En Rose banner!

Thank you! :smiley:

A few more PATF ones…

And more One Piece…

One more batch in a moment here…

One Piece again…

Hang in there, almost done. xD